Blu finally releases their flavors (bottles) in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNBluVaper

Jun 10, 2016
I won't lie. Their Vivid Vanilla is my favorite with coffee in the morning.

As my current stock of tanks begins to dwindle, I see that they have released here in the US individual "open" or bottles of their flavors now along with their own branded Kanger tanks.

I have a few of these new flavors on order (10ml vol, 2.4% nic) in hopes of doing a side-by-side comparison.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I won't lie. Their Vivid Vanilla is my favorite with coffee in the morning.

As my current stock of tanks begins to dwindle, I see that they have released here in the US individual "open" or bottles of their flavors now along with their own branded Kanger tanks.

I have a few of these new flavors on order (10ml vol, 2.4% nic) in hopes of doing a side-by-side comparison.
Where did you find them? & How much was that 10mL?

MNBluVaper

Jun 10, 2016
The "new" flavors are exactly the same stuff that is sold overseas in the UK with their "Pro" kits.

They are now for sale on the US website. Prices are about what you see from most other e-juice suppliers.
About $9/10mL bottle. Look at the top under "Flavors" and the Blu-Liquids. The ones in bold are what I put an order in for already.

Tobacco (classic)
Carolina bold
Gold Leaf Tobacco
Menthol
Glacier Mint
Vanilla
Blueberry
Cherry

Blueberry Mint
Caramel Cafe
Berry Cobbler
Mint Chocolate

MNBluVaper

Jun 10, 2016
So, to update people on the BLU e-juices that have been released... Kanger tank, nano clearomizer, and PLUS+ tanks.

Vanilla - Very good and a tiny bit smoother than the PLUS+ tanks flavor. I ordered the 2.4mg (H) bottle and I am liking it. I am using it in 3 different tanks. In a Kanger, it works fine and I put a couple of drops of Vaporbomb Double shot vanilla (50/50) to get it JUST LIKE THE BLU TANKS. Hardly enough difference to notice.

Blueberry - Darn good, but, not 100% like their PLUS+ tanks. You will notice the difference, but, its not a bad difference. I put a couple of drops of another blueberry I like (from a gas station) and it has more PG in it. It now tastes just like their tank e-juice... (99% there)

Cherry - Not 100% accurate but still a solid flavor in its own right. Not sure what to mix it with, but, it needs "something". Not exactly the "cough syrup" flavor in the disposables, but, not offensive.

I reloaded 5 PLUS+ tanks of Vanilla and Blueberry with the changes listed above and have not had any issues. I'm still perfecting my method, but, PLUS+ tanks can be recharge to about 95% of what they come from the factory with.

I cleaned out my old PLUS+ tanks with iso and qtip before reloading and have not notice any residue or odd tastes. (just the outsides)

I wish there was a peach schnapps equiv that I could try... but nothing as of yet from BLU.

FYI: I reload my "classic tobacco" tanks with VirginVapor Mocha and consider those useable now. ("classic tobacco" makes me want to gag)

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
$9 for 10ml isn't "Bad" ????? :?:
I'm used to $19 (plus $6.95 shipping for 1-6+ 120ml bottles) for 120ml from Mech Sauce. Or the occasional $20-$25 for 30ml of "Gourmet" Juices/Flavors.
Wait,,, actually, I agree... It ain't "bad", it downright Sux :nah:

Deeming is doing exactly what it was designed to do;
Gouge and Fleece Vape consumers to sate the already burgeoning pockets & over-reaching Authority of corrupt Politicians, Bureaucrats and good ol' BT.
Insult to Injury; force-feeding us to accept the Mediocre as if it were "Top-Shelf" :(

Time to find me a good Juice Bootlegger :thumb:
Ohhhh Black Market, Bamba-Lam.... ;)

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
$9 for 10ml isn't "Bad" ????? :?:
I'm used to $19 (plus $6.95 shipping for 1-6+ 120ml bottles) for 120ml from Mech Sauce. Or the occasional $20-$25 for 30ml of "Gourmet" Juices/Flavors.
Wait,,, actually, I agree... It ain't "bad", it downright Sux :nah:

Deeming is doing exactly what it was designed to do;
Gouge and Fleece Vape consumers to sate the already burgeoning pockets & over-reaching Authority of corrupt Politicians, Bureaucrats and good ol' BT.
Insult to Injury; force-feeding us to accept the Mediocre as if it were "Top-Shelf" :(

Time to find me a good Juice Bootlegger :thumb:
Ohhhh Black Market, Bamba-Lam.... ;)

I agree $9.00 for 10 ml is very steep, if it's extremely concentrated so you can make a lot of juice out of it thats one thing .

If it's supposed to be a juice ready to vape it's outrageously priced .

For tank usage you will go through 10 ml in a day easy but people will do as they wish with their money i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread