Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Well, I crashed the other night when I should have cooked the pork, so I did both the pork and the salmon/shrimp tonight! :lol: Not sure what's for dinner, some today some tomorrow.

James, I love the bike!! Great color!! Ride safe and have a blast!!

NOT ready for fall over here, so just bite your tongue. :laugh: We are finally getting our few months of summer. By September it will be getting cold here.

I think Victor ate a frog. :eek:
Last week after it rained hard one day, I came home from work and was greeted by a frog near my front step! It's been years since I've seen a frog in my yard, there used to be one the lived in the back. Maybe this is a relative??

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good afternoon!

This morning's count was 12 frogs in the little pond. :) One huge one and 11 little ones. It's just one of those preformed things sunk in the ground next to the deck.

70 and a cool breeze today, and overcast. Such weird weather.

No clue about dinner tonight, I didn't take anything out. oops. Now if Bamrz was just closer....

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I got the wrong danged rolls for the BBQ sammiches. :( Thought I'd save some time and get them in the grr store, bad move. Shoulda just taken the time to stop at the deli to get the right ones.

The salmon turned out great! I cut the filet in half, one went in the freezer, cooked the other. And the cooked part made 2 meals! I steamed the shrimp, but only had room to taste a few, so I'll snack on the rest today to get them finished up. So even though baking the salmon and steaming the shrimp heated up the kitchen, I got several days of non-cooking out of it! :) Cooking the pork in the Quick Pot really doesn't heat up the kitchen at all, since it's electric and I don't even have to turn the stove on for it.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good afternoon. Happy Friday! I got groceries after work today. Alex is not happy with what I got at the store. Said I didn't get anything he would eat. Told him that no, I did not buy any junk food but there was plenty in there to eat if he was hungry like fruit, veggies, salad stuff, ramen, soup, etc. He's pitching a fit like a two year old. All the contents of the fridge door are on the floor since he slammed the fridge door and drinks all over the floor that he tossed down there. Half the sectional sofa is in the middle of the room and the trash in the kitchen is all over the floor. Childish .... head! When hubby calls me back he can tell me how to disconnect the internet if he continues on his rant. Trying to ignore right now.

The day at work was interesting. Long story short, Jordan's boyfriend is an azz. When the newer groomer, Valorie, left the room he openly made a gesture making fun of Valorie's weight and then picked up her furminator and tossed it across the floor. Those things will break easily and are quite expensive. Undoubtedly he made it qute difficult for Valorie when I was out of work for two months earlier this year. Anyhoo, Morgan saw it. Morgan and I made a small comment to Lynn about it. Lynn told her daughter that one more thing happens with him and he won't be allowed up there. Well the "one more thing" happened about ten minutes later. Jordan had talked to her boyfriend after that and when they came back in the room I was working on finishing my last dog. He muttered under his breath "that b@#$ch better stop looking at me'. He was talking abut Morgan. Morgan heard it. I even heard it and I have hardly any hearing left on my right side. My left side was facing him and I can hear quite well out of that side. That did it. I talked to Lynn and she said she'd take care of it tonight since he's a freeloader and lives with them. I finished up and left. Valorie was there and Lynn saw him making fun of her this time. She told him to get out and not come back. He wouldnt so she threatened to call the police. He left and Jordan leftt with him leavving one of dogs unfinished. Valorie called me a few minutes ago and told me the carp hit the fan when I left. I'm probably on his carp list now but enough is enough. Jack azz!

That about sums up my day. Hope every one is having a good Friday!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good afternoon. Happy Friday! I got groceries after work today. Alex is not happy with what I got at the store. Said I didn't get anything he would eat. Told him that no, I did not buy any junk food but there was plenty in there to eat if he was hungry like fruit, veggies, salad stuff, ramen, soup, etc. He's pitching a fit like a two year old. All the contents of the fridge door are on the floor since he slammed the fridge door and drinks all over the floor that he tossed down there. Half the sectional sofa is in the middle of the room and the trash in the kitchen is all over the floor. Childish .... head! When hubby calls me back he can tell me how to disconnect the internet if he continues on his rant. Trying to ignore right now.

The day at work was interesting. Long story short, Jordan's boyfriend is an azz. When the newer groomer, Valorie, left the room he openly made a gesture making fun of Valorie's weight and then picked up her furminator and tossed it across the floor. Those things will break easily and are quite expensive. Undoubtedly he made it qute difficult for Valorie when I was out of work for two months earlier this year. Anyhoo, Morgan saw it. Morgan and I made a small comment to Lynn about it. Lynn told her daughter that one more thing happens with him and he won't be allowed up there. Well the "one more thing" happened about ten minutes later. Jordan had talked to her boyfriend after that and when they came back in the room I was working on finishing my last dog. He muttered under his breath "that b@#$ch better stop looking at me'. He was talking abut Morgan. Morgan heard it. I even heard it and I have hardly any hearing left on my right side. My left side was facing him and I can hear quite well out of that side. That did it. I talked to Lynn and she said she'd take care of it tonight since he's a freeloader and lives with them. I finished up and left. Valorie was there and Lynn saw him making fun of her this time. She told him to get out and not come back. He wouldnt so she threatened to call the police. He left and Jordan leftt with him leavving one of dogs unfinished. Valorie called me a few minutes ago and told me the carp hit the fan when I left. I'm probably on his carp list now but enough is enough. Jack azz!

That about sums up my day. Hope every one is having a good Friday!
Sorry about your poopy day Tiff. :(

Hint on the internet thing - unplug the router, that will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread