PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh yeah, forgot. Slowed down for a light today and we got rear-ended by a van. Nobody got hurt, didn't have any damage (that I could see:unsure:). But it was a pretty good impact. Sent Linda's eyeglasses flying off. I'm really surprised at no damage. Took the guy's name, etc., just in case. He was real apologetic, almost felt bad for him. Hey, doo-doo happens. But it just goes right along with the tone of the rest of my week...

If it's a newer vehicle with the "plastic" covered bumpers... any damage could be hidden under the bumper which is flexible and can pop back out. If you look from underneath, you may see something you missed otherwise... or have a body shop do a quick inspection since they'll know what to look for.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hmmmm...real good point, thank you. I used to work on cars (everything, trannys, engine, brakes, suspension, etc.) in shops and at home in the 70's and 80's. Anything past the 90's is a different beast to me. Yes, it's a 2012 and DOES have the "covered" bumper. Guess I'll be laying on the ground tomorrow morning...

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
004.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hmmmm...real good point, thank you. I used to work on cars (everything, trannys, engine, brakes, suspension, etc.) in shops and at home in the 70's and 80's. Anything past the 90's is a different beast to me. Yes, it's a 2012 and DOES have the "covered" bumper. Guess I'll be laying on the ground tomorrow morning...

J I found out the hard way that whiplash takes a day or so to show up hope your still ok :nun:

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2013
    Rocket City
    For those of you who want to see my squonker setup, here it is. Well, part of it anyway. The 510 insulator is giving me fits (as it has for most of the folks who bought the mod in question), so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

I wish we had more info on how many bought one. There's only a handful that have posted they received one.
    I disagree that most are having problems. I'm not, several others are using theirs just fine.

Swap out for the deeper connector, put the included washer under the atty, put the spare screw in the empty hole for the negative contact, and use it.

View attachment 570663
    0625161321-1-jpg.570663

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread