Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
My new toy, loaded up with Triple Threat :)

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657 copy.jpg

IMG_2658 copy.jpg

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Last edited:

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Beautiful! :wub:

Thanks Robino1 :)

LOLOL - that's CERTAINLY the LOOK in that picture, isn't it! Gorgeous!!!!

Hahaha - thanks, he is such a tart :p

How are you liking that TT Yonjuro? I'm loving it though for those who know me, I want to stress that when matured it does NOT have any grassy/huntsman/gaia/dark horse notes.

I am loving the TT, I am finding hard to stop vaping it, it's that good. It's really top shelf :thumb:

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am gonna have to try the Triple Threat whenever I can make an order in the future. The suspense is killing me. I think it may be one I enjoy. I had hoped HHV would have a TURKISH tobacco flavor...HINT HINT HINT....but sadly, no. But this Triple Threat sounds like it may be a good vape for me. I do like spicy. I will never forget the first time I vaped Pirate's Booty. It was incredible. I guess I vaped all of that one up too. I haven't had that flavor in a while.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Slept in until 7 am :shock: and now easing into fist cup of coffee.
That certainly is a handsome animal, Yonjuro. No way to keep that breed in this area, the heat and humidity would torture them.
Dweller, I hope everything is alright after the storm. You know it's a bad one when, after the lights go out and the storm passes, everyone in the neighborhood is outside with flashlights trying to asses the damage. Hopefully it didn't reach that point with you.
Unless, of course, you live in NOLA. They just call out the National Guard. ;)
kkay, I might be able to help in some small way on that Turkish.... I think that conversation is still open (we used to say "meet me in the alley" on the ECF for such things)
Bracing for another miserably hot/ humid day. Looks like October is so far away....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army!

Cleaned out some tanks this evening and now running HHV in four of them...
1. Pirate's booty
2. Huntsman
3. Sludge and
4. Dragon's Fire

There's a fifth tank with something called Frisco in it. It tastes like I'm vaping a bouquet of flowers. Not sure if I like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread