EU TPD and a Vaping website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corevapour

Aug 13, 2016
Hi guys, I jsut recently purchased a Domain name, paid for hosting ETC, and literally just need to sort the last two or three bits and pieces before i send it out to the big bad world!

But i was Wondering, What are the rules on my website, in regards to the TPD?

If im doing a review on, lets say a Aspire Clieto tank, can I provide a link to aspires site?
Say I would reccomend there product as i myself as a user enjoy it?

Its this kind of nonesense i have no knowledge of, so any help would be greatly appreciated?

But Whilste im on the topic Of launching my website/youtube channel for reviews and such, Where does one go, in order to get a thing Like Adwords in order to generate more traffic to my Website and possibly get more hits?

Struggling to find a legit one, as Google, yahoo and Bing (because its not google LOL) don't allow its users to promote tobacco related products.... And yes they believe Ecigs, mods and juice are all tobacco related, i believe its because of the nicotine?

I mean if it all gets too complicated I might just scrap the whole idea and be a bit ...... i spent the money xD

Any Help in any of these matters would be greatly appreciated!

#VapeOn

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I'm not sure about propaganda law but you can do anything you want in your website except worldwide illegal things.

As a web designer developer and promoter i'd suggest you not putting links to the products, in case you become popular u'll start selling traffic to online shops with the gears you review. This is where you will start giving links to buy products from sites that pay you for that.

To get a good traffic all you need is a good seo optimization and have unique content - type all your reviews by yourself, don't copy anything and always add keywords.

There is a lot of work, ask what else you wanna know, i'll try to reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread