Jul 25, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
SEM-890-83130​

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
This began when I initially Pre-ordered 2 joyetech Evic VTwo in Black back on June 26th. After 1 month and the item(s) never arrived, I requested a store credit, which was issued to me.

Then I placed an order on July 22 for an eleaf Pico and eleaf iPower 80. When I received the package I discovered the Pico and an Eleaf iStick 200TC mod. I contacted VapeNW via their ticket system and asked for them to send out the proper item since I had no use for a 3 18650 battery mod, and I wanted the product that I had ordered.

VapeNW asked if the iStick 200 W was still factory sealed, and I attached a photo proving that it was. They asked for the return of their item, and would not ship out the correct item until I did so.

I asked them to send a postage paid return mailer for the item, and asked them to ship out the iPower 80 which I had paid for.

After 2 tickets and an exchange via Facebook messenger, they still have not shipped the correct item to me. They have not sent a return mailer, but posted a label for me to print via their ticket system. I do not own a printer and would have the added cost of shipping material.

Although I paid $45 for an item and received the wrong item listed for $29.99, they refuse to ship out the corrected item until they get one of lesser value back.

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced from any vendor, and has stressed me out. All I want is the item that I paid for -- I will gladly send back to them the one they mistakenly shipped when they send a postage paid mailer with the iPower 80. How difficult is that?​

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
VapeNW replied again, stating that they cannot send out a replacement until they receive tracking info for the original item.

I never received the iPower80, so how can it be a replacement for an item I never received? This is not a defective or damaged item -- I never received the item I paid for!

Once again, they want me to spend money to send the item they erroneously shipped back to them before they ship the iPower 80 that I have already paid for.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It has been 30 days since my order, and according to VapeNW the period for "returns" expired. They will not fulfill my order correctly. They stated that "it is the customers responsibility to return the incorrect item to them before they issue the correct item," or a replacement as they call it.

VapeNW made the mistake. I hold VapeNW responsible to correct that mistake, since I paid them for a specific item that I never received. VapeNW is responsible for their own mistakes and shouldn't shrug off the expenses, even if it is for a return envelope, onto the paying customer.

This has been the worst vape commerce experience in my 3 years of vaping, and nearly the worst customer service experience I've been on the receiving end of. I know customer service since I've been in retail management for close to 30 years. VapeNW doesn't get it.

If VapeNW was the last vape store in existence and I needed supplies, I would start smoking again. Seriously, just avoid VapeNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread