ΒΒ_510.jpg

Last edited:

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Jojo: Eviva SPA :lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb:
dont forget to take out the orings before the... massage. This way you help them keep their fitting for a long time

Krisma: many thanks i already correct it :wub:

We take our summer vacations from 8 to 21 of August. Waiting all of you to Naxos island
Gate-Portara-at-Naxos-port-Photo-by-S.-Lambadaridis.jpg

Eviva to all

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
Jojo: Eviva SPA :lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb::lol::thumb:
dont forget to take out the orings before the... massage. This way you help them keep their fitting for a long time
Eviva to all
Good info!! But I do find it to be very difficult to remove the oring that is on the base directly under the threads. I damaged one trying to remove it. Any suggestions to make it easier? The rest of the orings are easy peasey!

Sorry for the late response. I admit my brain has been occupied with the stupidity of certain individuals in this US election... BLAAAHHH!! :matrix::offtopic::rules:

Reactions: Konstantinos

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Good info!! But I do find it to be very difficult to remove the oring that is on the base directly under the threads. I damaged one trying to remove it. Any suggestions to make it easier? The rest of the orings are easy peasey!

Sorry for the late response. I admit my brain has been occupied with the stupidity of certain individuals in this US election... BLAAAHHH!! :matrix::offtopic::rules:

Jojo I have a couple of dental picks that I blunted with some sandpaper. They are safe enough to slide down the side of the oring channel which if you hold the oring at the back will then push the oring ou to the side. You can also get SS toothpicks that you can blunt the same way.

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
Jojo I have a couple of dental picks that I blunted with some sandpaper. They are safe enough to slide down the side of the oring channel which if you hold the oring at the back will then push the oring ou to the side. You can also get SS toothpicks that you can blunt the same way.

Thanks Chris!! Hope all is well with you and yours!
I will have to give it a try.
I LOVE EVIVA!!!
With my style of vaping, I can't imagine needing any other atty EVER.
From the moment she came to me, I haven't used anything else!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks Chris!! Hope all is well with you and yours!
I will have to give it a try.
I LOVE EVIVA!!!
With my style of vaping, I can't imagine needing any other atty EVER.
From the moment she came to me, I haven't used anything else!

Life is good :p It's winter so I am jealous of the sunny picture of Naxos island.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
@Konstantinos I was hoping I would not have to ask this again, but do you know when the Kanger Mini RBA plus's are going to be in stock again? I have been holding off on placing a order for quite a few things, and I would like to get them all at once. If it is going to be another 2 weeks then I guess I will just order the heads when you get them back in stock.

Thanks
KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sorry for my late reply but we just return from our summer vacations

Better put your order now because i dont have any info about it. If they return back in stock in a few days i will send it to you my cost

Thanks for the response, after I made that post I remembered, that you said something about that. I am going to just wait until Friday, it will be a bit easier on my wallet if I do. If they are in stock or not, I will place my order then. :)

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread