reasonably priced 18650 since fast(slow)tech cant ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I used to buy my batteries from fasttech, but haven't needed to in a while. Now I look and they can't ship batteries at all. Do i pay double plus price for batteries at the corner vape shop that's going to be run out of business in a year? what are my options?

AW, Sony, LG, Samsung

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Did you try NKON? It's the No.1 in the EU and afaik they ship to the USA (via ru.nkon.nl).
might be a good one, except im getting killed by the crappy exchange rate. seems the assumption there is the dollar and the euro are about equal value, except they aren't right now. :/ Would have been great advice in july though.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I used to buy my batteries from fasttech, but haven't needed to in a while. Now I look and they can't ship batteries at all. Do i pay double plus price for batteries at the corner vape shop that's going to be run out of business in a year? what are my options?

You are US Stateside here is my list of authentic authorized resellers/wholesalers I suggest to everyone

illumn.com (my 2nd favorite site, but the most highly suggested, check here first and if out work down the list)
Liionwholesale.com (my 3rd favorite battery site, more batteries you buy the pricing per unit goes down)
imrbatteries.com (my favorite battery site)
orbtronic.com (affiliated with Panasonic/Sanyo)
RTDVapor.com (highly suggested if needing AW IMR batteries)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
You are US Stateside here is my list of authentic authorized resellers/wholesalers I suggest to everyone

illumn.com (my 2nd favorite site, but the most highly suggested, check here first and if out work down the list)
Liionwholesale.com (my 3rd favorite battery site, more batteries you buy the pricing per unit goes down)
imrbatteries.com (my favorite battery site)
orbtronic.com (affiliated with Panasonic/Sanyo)
RTDVapor.com (highly suggested if needing AW IMR batteries)
THIS. And usually cheaper than Vape supply places.
And should not require age verification either.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
plus, you will always get authentic batteries from Randy.

I"ve never bought batteries anywhere else. :) Never needed to.

He did send out some pretty nifty little "keychain" flashlights with order a year or 2 ago. Can you believe, I still use mine and it works. I live in woods, so there is no "light polution"........so I really do need light to get my key in the front door :lol:

I would shop Ilumn.com if randy didn't have what I wanted though.

Mason Van

Unresolved Status
Sep 7, 2016
China
www.dhgate.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Wynken

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 10, 2016
shenzhen china
  • Deleted by retired1