Indiana Call to Action - Stop the Monopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Legislators and executive branches and units of government in general are supposed to have lots of lawyers on staff to watch over law making and enforcing to make sure those bodies are following the laws while they are making or the enforcing laws. The indiana law is so flagrantly stacked and biased it's hard to believe there weren't some staff lawyers cautioning that there might be problems. If there is a criminal investigation may be some of that will come out. May be it will help if the public perceives that the vape war is about money instead of the public's health.

It's hard to ignore rhetoric from the government side that's so vehement and over the top that they are genuinely blinded by their financial concerns.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Wife and I watched a rotating cloud go right over our house. The tornado in it touched down west and east of us.

It was her first time seeing a tornado in person. I've been through dozens. Some folks believe I attract them. I moved to this house based on the path of the 1965 Palm Sunday tornadoes. The hill I live on was skipped by that one and all subsequent tornadoes on the same path. This storm was a bit off script so I was concerned. (Near me tornadoes historically head NNE after touching down. These did not, they headed ENE.)

The amount of damage is hard to imagine even when you see it. The fact that there were so few injuries is unbelievable.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Wife and I watched a rotating cloud go right over our house. The tornado in it touched down west and east of us.

It was her first time seeing a tornado in person. I've been through dozens. Some folks believe I attract them. I moved to this house based on the path of the 1965 Palm Sunday tornadoes. The hill I live on was skipped by that one and all subsequent tornadoes on the same path. This storm was a bit off script so I was concerned. (Near me tornadoes historically head NNE after touching down. These did not, they headed ENE.)

The amount of damage is hard to imagine even when you see it. The fact that there were so few injuries is unbelievable.
My husband still talks about that 1965 Palm Sunday tornado. He was 5 years old at the time and was out driving around with his dad when it hit. I was 4 years old and I don't remember it!

Reactions: Hoosier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread