At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
KV! *Dominates them all! muhahah

*the others are splendid and well blended of course ;)

glass bottles that have been cracked will likely always leak if it gets shaken and warm... thermodynamics, fluids.. ect.. its just very difficult to keep liquid in glass sealed repetively with a plastic lid - i transfer to plastic bottles with needlehead spouts before use.

Thank you kindly for the note - glad you enjoy the juice. Yes, no Bueno on the leakage. I very much discourage carrying glass in a backpack - I would xfer to a unicorn bottle if you are on the run!! They are super cheap on the website, and ensure that the long term storage enclosures don't leak! Sorry for the *blech* regardless!

appreciate the replies. to be perfectly honest, i have done this same exact thing with other companies juice in their glass bottles with no problems ever.... but, now i know for when traveling, i wont be able to bring nicoticket along unfortunately....

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
i need the watermelon too! and didnt see the grape until now, loooove grape!

I like most of the nicoticket flavors, some, not so much but i dont have one complain overall, your bottles leak BADLY!

2 bottles now, one with dripper, one without, i have one in a backpack, another in a case and both nearly emptied the bottle... no bueno
appreciate the replies. to be perfectly honest, i have done this same exact thing with other companies juice in their glass bottles with no problems ever.... but, now i know for when traveling, i wont be able to bring nicoticket along unfortunately....
That's up to you, but for example, I transferred over about 8 bottles-worth, in plastic w/ needle spouts, for a two-week long trip and only used about 20% of what I took...I try to think ahead if on the go: do I really wanna have to carry around pipettes everywhere? No. Those glass bottle droppers are convenient, but messy; you get leakage/spills around the rim, and everywhere else because of their design... The needle spouts/unicorns just give you precision every-time, no spills/mess or leakage from the bottle during transit. Just throwing out some of my thoughts and experiences anyhow, and I wish you the best vapor on your path @Lacit1707! May the wakonda spirits unlock your true being :;Peace::

Last edited:

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
That's up to you, but for example, I transferred over about 8 bottles-worth, in plastic w/ needle spouts, for a two-week long trip and only used about 20% of what I took...I try to think ahead if on the go: do I really wanna have to carry around pipettes everywhere? No. Those glass bottle droppers are convenient, but messy; you get leakage/spills around the rim, and everywhere else because of their design... The needle spouts/unicorns just give you precision every-time, no spills/mess or leakage from the bottle during transit. Just throwing out some of my thoughts and experiences anyhow, and I wish you the best vapor on your path @Lacit1707! May the wakonda spirits unlock your true being :;Peace::

ha, thanks man...

if i had spare plastic bottles, i would transfer but honestly, i have a ton of juice at home already packed in plastic, that i can just bring a few of those bottles along...

how is the Wakonda btw? hear people raving about it... is the coffee profile really strong?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
ha, thanks man...

if i had spare plastic bottles, i would transfer but honestly, i have a ton of juice at home already packed in plastic, that i can just bring a few of those bottles along...

how is the Wakonda btw? hear people raving about it... is the coffee profile really strong?

Might be the best balanced liquid I have ever made. The Virus is my personal ADV though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Might be the best balanced liquid I have ever made. The Virus is my personal ADV though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny, i have the Virus and thought it was just ok originally, too much sweet caramel coming through...but i gave it another try this weekend after about 2 months of now using it, and the caramel has really mellowed out and i was really liking it....

about the Wakonda though, is the coffee strong?

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
How is the Wakonda btw? hear people raving about it... is the coffee profile really strong?
The Wakonda is sub-freaking-lime. Stop whatever you are doing and go order at least 120 ml's of it.

Might be the best balanced liquid I have ever made...
Yeah, it is...which is impressive because you have some other flavors that are really special.

Also, my watermelon and Grape are waiting for me at home :thumb: Which should I try first??
Both.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
ACB loaded up today.

3e9141532f644ff15686eac0374cfc79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread