Hopefully the new Viscious Ant 30mm Kraken reignites the love for the originals....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innova

Mar 18, 2015
Virginia
...and on that note, do we have any 22mm Kraken enthusiasts in here?
One of the more remarkable and lasting genesis tanks over the years, aesthetically exceptional and built with Vicious Ant quality that's top-tier... I cant be the only one!
Yep, a copper and a stainless steel. (aunthentic). Agree!

Reactions: Vaya

Vaya

ECF Veteran
On a side rant, I am sick to death of the new "Genesis style tanks" I'm sure the avocado and others are good for what they are but it's annoying to google Genesis tanks and some such cotton build tank shows up. Online vendors even call them Genesis tanks

OMG. Don't even get me started. I agree.

I try and take every opportunity I can, whether it be online or at a local B&M or whatever, to educate (but not 'lecture') those around me on what Genesis atomizers are, and what they are all about. Only if asked first, though; I'd rather not push the issue onto deaf ears. The response has been wonderful so far, but I think it's a travesty that cotton-based auto-drippers are being labeled gennies because of the fact they have a tank reservoir on the bottom.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
The Quasar IS really nice. I'm just not too into cotton and ended up selling mine.

And, yeah, the aesthetics of the Kraken v2.5 (v2.0 was riddled with some fixable problems, which 2.5 addressed) was what really kept me trying to love it for that initial week. Had no problems finding a buyer, though. Had the black finish and a SS HEMO edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread