• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

mod for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
As you can see I'm quite the noob but am just curious if this is a common noob experience or if I'm not doing it right.

It could be all of the above or none of the above. There are so many combinations of hardware and software out there that anything could change your experience; and that's part of the interest. You will eventually settle into your own comfort zone... and eventually get bored of that. Or never get bored. Who knows?

But on the matter of a menthol juice, I think it's also you getting used to it. I've vaped menthol juices so much in one sitting that I got a brain freeze. No kidding. But when I started on a simple mentholated root beer from up north, it was hard to take. I liked the root beer taste (sucker for root beer) but the menthol was just distracting and made me gasp. Eventually I worked up to a super mentholated freezing honey dew. I was stuck on that freezing juice for a few days because I had actually gotten veper's tongue and couldn't taste very much and the menthol was the only thing that gave my taste buds a reaction. The more I vaped that, the more I could vape. So yeah, your body does get used to it and you can do more at a more comfortable level.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Am new to all this and excuse me if some of the terms are not correct. A friend just told me he will pass me a kangertech subox today. But told me the glass is cracked. Just wondering what would be an alternative and compatible atomizer if I cannot get the replacement glass.

Need advice from experienced bros.

Thanks.

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
Am new to all this and excuse me if some of the terms are not correct. A friend just told me he will pass me a kangertech subox today. But told me the glass is cracked. Just wondering what would be an alternative and compatible atomizer if I cannot get the replacement glass.

Thanks.

Not sure if it's close as I've never used a kangertech. I just got a Joytech Cubis and it's pretty fantastic. No complaints. Disclaimer - I'm a noob as well so take with a grain of salt.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Not sure if it's close as I've never used a kangertech. I just got a Joytech Cubis and it's pretty fantastic. No complaints. Disclaimer - I'm a noob as well so take with a grain of salt.
Alright, thanks. I'll look into that. If I cant find a replacement then I will have to source for a brand new one somehow. Cheers

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star

Thanks.

Don't invest in any new atty yet cos you wouldn't know whether you enjoy vaping or might go back to analog. Get a replacement pyrex glass and ready to go.

Reactions: Khanninnarh

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
2i87k3a.jpg

35hpgf5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread