Appetite? =/ Weight gaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Hey everyone,

So yeah i started vaping already a while ago and i actually noticed the appetite improvements ( which is bad! ) right after switching from smoking to vaping.
I Gained about 35 pounds in 7 months which is sad since i was losing weight before the big switch.
Now i wanna do a water fast for 7-14 days, water is the only thing i'm going to drink without eating at all. I wounder how my stomach will react on vaping, maybe you guys know?

Ps. I know this kind of diet is very unrecommended for many days but its sort of a cleanse, after 7 days i should feel health improvements, plus the weight loss, the only thing is that i have to do at least 30 min a day some sport to make all muscles work a little so the body would use the fat to feed itself instead of deforming muscles.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hey everyone,

So yeah i started vaping already a while ago and i actually noticed the appetite improvements ( which is bad! ) right after switching from smoking to vaping.
I Gained about 35 pounds in 7 months which is sad since i was losing weight before the big switch.
Now i wanna do a water fast for 7-14 days, water is the only thing i'm going to drink without eating at all. I wonder how my stomach will react on vaping, maybe you guys know?

I feel your pain.
But a 2-week water fast... I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread