Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Hey vape fellows, it's been a while since the release of Pharaoh Dripper Tank, have you checked it out? If you have, we believe you must be pretty impressed with its innovative spring-loaded clamp-style deck. Our staff also tested it for a couple of weeks. We gotta say the deck is really amazing. You can pretty much put any size coil there and it's way easy to fix the coil through the spring-loaded screws. Its air channel is not designed as a wide broad one but triple bottom air slots. Looks like it is not too airy but pretty leakproof.

Reply to any of the questions below to enter:
1. What do you think about Pharaoh Dripper Tank?
2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred)
3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today (Pics preferred)

Note:
1. Every 8 days, we select 1 winner who gets a Pharaoh Dripper Tank
2. We require at least 80 entries every 8 days.
3. The whole contest ends on 24th Sep. 2016
4. Winners will be picked via random.org

------------------------A few first look coil builds pics with Pharaoh Dripper Tank--------------------

FN8H7Sb.jpg

XHnbbrt.jpg

rht8RI2.jpg

-----------------------Extra Winning Chance-----------------------

bd2f54c641179c755dea0baf6103ef1c.jpg

Vape fellows, here we give you an extra winning chance. Now we are giving way a few digiflavor pharaoh dripper tanks at our own site. If you are interested in this tank, come and join our contest here: http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Digiflavor-Pharaoh-Tank-Giveaway_394.html. Good Luck!

--------------------------------Winner Announcement------------------------------

As for the first round winner, we selected via random.org from #2 to #111.

The winner is:

#89 Foggy Road
Kaq1NgV.png

For the last round, we use random.org to select the winner from #113 to #201.

The winner is:

#155 jayv
efe36581a4e0af7b6222f3216f11400d.png

Congrats! Please PM me your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Please notice, for this round, the prize is a 15 USD Heaven Gifts card!

Last edited:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Round 1, number 2

2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds

I'm not a highly experienced builder but pretty much use only RTA tanks or rebuildable decks in my other tanks. No real tricks but it seems ever tank or deck requires a different wicking technique to work well.

IMG_20160607_001402.jpg 26/34 Clapton 3mm ID on a Kanger Subtank deck.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred)

1. Looks okay, kind of want to test the deck design but meh, I'm a big fan of the Velocity style deck though and don't really see myself moving away from tanks/drippers that have it... Easy to build on, always holds on tight...

2. I've been sticking with Kanthal Clapton/SS parallels lately, great flavor, great vapor production....

7e1rZLK.jpg

Thanks for the contest :)

Reactions: SLM

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Pretty innovative tank there. I remember reading about it's "clamp" deck. That's what so amazing about this industry, it just keeps evolving! Even when some are trying to shut it down:(...

Thanks for the chance to enter!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Reactions: LouisLeBeau

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
primarily building with SS wire now - my preferences are fused claptons for my own wire building, though i have some buddies who make very nice SFCs and aliens with SS - recent build in a Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme

Attachments

• 2016-08-10 10.47.25.jpg
    2016-08-10 10.47.25.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 55

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks for the shoutout jmur! :D

8/25 entry 1:

This is my first time seeing or hearing about this tank, but I have to admit that the clamp idea is intriguing. I'll have to see if I can find any Rip Trippers videos where he introduces the tank. [emoji23]

Thanks for the chance to win one!

Sent from Doomite Central!

Reactions: Sir Kadly

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Round 1, #1

I think it looks very interesting. I don't know if I could ever pull off those pretty amazing coils in the pictures, but it looks like it would do just fine with a regular coil in there as well. I am really intrigued with the clamp idea.

Last edited:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Round 1, #2
I'm still pretty much a newbie to building so I don't really have a lot of experience. I didn't have a lot of success with building until a fabulous friend of mine made me a picture tutorial (you know who you are!). Another couple of wonderful friends of mine suggested getting magnifying glasses as my short range vision stinks (and you two know who you are too lol). Once I had those two things, I sat down determined to get it right....and I did! I put coils in all 6 of my drippers and each one got easier to do. Now I actually look forward to having to make new coils for them.

Reactions: Sir Kadly

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
8/25 Entry 2:

I think it's great that you can build your own coils on RBAs or drippers. Some cotton and wire is a lot less expensive in the long run vs. pre-built heads! I use the RBA decks in all my Subtanks. The more coils you build, the easier the process becomes.

Nothing fancy here, just a coil I built in one of my Subtanks.

2f6b61f96baf56fc8e42404cc16a9b9a.jpg

Sent from Doomite Central!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread