Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Its been a long time been very busy. Recently found out that that a member of my family has cancer and yes they smoked their whole life and yes I believe if they had vaping available as an alternative way back then it would have saved their life. All I can say is to anyone out there that has had to go through this more power to you. A terrible situation at any age. I do not think that Chemotherapy is any good (Works for 2% of those who get it) but I understand you have to try everything. But enough of the sad stuff we are here to help avoid this in the future! I had some questions about my Cybrillion what would be all the reason's that I would get a hot button (At the top where it makes the connection to the inner tube) I need to figure this out its been days and is driving me insane. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Adam

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
first of all, really sad news and i press my thumbs that your family member is getting well soon.

i would say, try to clean the two contacts of your cybrillion first.
(brass inner tube and the top of the tongue from inside)
i had this issue yesterday, after a week of using without problems.
a quick clean with a piece of mesh solved the problem.
and i would take a look, if the tongue (the button) is positioned in the middle of the tubesslot.
i think this is important too.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
first of all, really sad news and i press my thumbs that your family member is getting well soon.

i would say, try to clean the two contacts of your cybrillion first.
(brass inner tube and the top of the tongue from inside)
i had this issue yesterday, after a week of using without problems.
a quick clean with a piece of mesh solved the problem.
and i would take a look, if the tongue (the button) is positioned in the middle of the tubesslot.
i think this is important too.

Great thank you.

Yes I have checked those and seem fine I am having a feeling it may be the Tilemahos X1 but I have to test first before I come to conclusions. I might have tightened the bottom to tight I tend to do that will try again Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Adam, I am really sad about the member of your family :(:( :(

As Brem said, please clean the brass inner tube WHERE the button touches it. Then clean the button WHERE it touches the brass tube. There is absolutely no other reason for a hot button, except a shorted atomizer

mclhead

Mar 16, 2013
long island, ny
Well much to my dismay I am still getting a hot button when I chain vape back to the drawing bored perhaps I have not overtightened this time and its not tight enough we will see.

Hey AdamAnd...check post #207 of this thread (pg 11). Notarobot helped me with this same issue awhile back and we've been good ever since.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well to be honest I was thinking the bad atomizer as well, but was going a little crazy I read post 207 Thank you and I have cleaned everything had time to rebuild my atomizer last night and presto no hot button up until now. I feel very confident that it was my poor build or assembly of my atomizer that was causing the issue. Thank you for your help and the Cybrillion has been my favorite mod ever since it touched my hands. I think I have done everything right with it and wrong with it now LOL The first mark on it is the worst. Imeo it is great to see your website and hope everyone in the GG family is doing well. I hope to be doing videos again soon and try to spread what little knowledge I have, I do get enjoyment from it. It must be said that when you do not have a lot of time and are having trouble focusing the spring omizer is the easiest atomizer to rebuild hands down. Thanks Adam

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you
Well to be honest I was thinking the bad atomizer as well, but was going a little crazy I read post 207 Thank you and I have cleaned everything had time to rebuild my atomizer last night and presto no hot button up until now. I feel very confident that it was my poor build or assembly of my atomizer that was causing the issue. Thank you for your help and the Cybrillion has been my favorite mod ever since it touched my hands. I think I have done everything right with it and wrong with it now LOL The first mark on it is the worst. Imeo it is great to see your website and hope everyone in the GG family is doing well. I hope to be doing videos again soon and try to spread what little knowledge I have, I do get enjoyment from it. It must be said that when you do not have a lot of time and are having trouble focusing the spring omizer is the easiest atomizer to rebuild hands down. Thanks Adam
Thank you for your very kind words about GG site Adam but I would like you to think of it as yours. Its not mine but yours!

We are all waiting for new videos from you and your next one will be for Tilemahos armed!

And yes, springomizer is the new age to my opinion. The old style coils is ancient. We cant make coils any more like cave people lol

Pier

May 8, 2016
Great day: after three weeks I svape my best atom & its brother... @imeothanasis
b29d54758fec44e5ae489827caee02a5.jpg

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
One of my Cybrillion get a hot switch since a few days. The Cybrillion worked good for month, I've changed nothing. I've cleaned the point where the switch touched the tube, but the switch gets hot too. What is the problem?
I to had a problem with the hot switch and it went on for a while, I disassembled it several times for days and then it just went away. My switch and inner tube where always clean and it was making me crazy. So the next step would be the threads of the top cap and SS outer tube. Then clean the contacts on your batts just in case then work your way to the bottom. I will try to remember what else I did. Thanks Adam

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
If I want to disassemble the switch I have to disassemble the bottom cap und then there is a ring like a gear. Is this ring screwed or plugged?
I really need to make a vid. This is screwed on just a thought though which atomizer are you using , make sure the positive post is exposed enough so there isn't any shorting happening as well this will really confuse trouble shooting the mod. From the bottom up the SS lock take that off, then the brass button holder just unscrew, there will be an o-ring then a smaller o-ring that holds the brass switch on and your done. Be vary care full and don't loose any of the parts.

There is an animation in the previous threads here this may better explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread