Heaven Gifts Contest: Win Geekvape Eagle Tank collection—Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
thank you @CountBoredom.. ive bin quite busy-bee-ing recently.. if you did not congrats me regarding the prev contest thennn... i wouldnt have the slightest clue LOL

i'd rather sit this one out since i will be backpacking for next couple of weeks. BUT i would very much mention my opinion on this contest's #1 q

YES YES YES we need MORE choice of tanks with pre-made coil option.
i convert like 6 more smokers only yesterday, and, well of course, i recommended two of em (two lady switchers) with the simplest setup ever (joyetech aio and istick 20watt with the nautilus mini) starter kit. and another two lads with the vtwo with cubis pro setup.

but another two hunks insisted on the "manlier" setup and both like the rx200. BUT they dont like the look of the cubis pro tank which i suggested.
yes they want that BIG tank (the limitless) but both dont even have any clue on coil building [emoji29] nor rewicking [emoji24]

i ended up built them their 1st coils setups and hope that it will last for a few weeks until i return (to check their coils and also teach em to rewicking and/or recoiling on their own)

oh yes it would be sweeeeeeett if there are more "big" tank with pre made coil option.

note: i am a small mod lover, 22mm tank has and always will be my preferred setup.

another note: keep on vaping and spread the words guys [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

thanks @Vera @AlmightyEvan & HeavenGifts for the great contests.

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

ChristopherZ

Ultra Member
Feb 6, 2016
Gulf Coast, Florida
I just received some awesome speedy vape mail from Heavens Gifts! The GeekVape Eagle Coils I choose to try were flat claptons & the dual standard stainless steel. The way they were packaged were perfect (two premaid top quality coils per package) & you can instantly tell the high quality of the coils! They even came preloaded with high quality cotton! I can't wait to try them out! I'm excited! Thanks again for the contests! If I'm lucky enough to win the tank I will definelty post a full product review! Very much appreciated! Thanks again for the chance!
image.jpg

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I just received some awesome speedy vape mail from Heavens Gifts! The GeekVape Eagle Coils I choose to try were flat claptons & the dual standard stainless steel. The way they were packaged were perfect (two premaid top quality coils per package) & you can instantly tell the high quality of the coils! They even came preloaded with high quality cotton! I can't wait to try them out! I'm excited! Thanks again for the contests! If I'm lucky enough to win the tank I will definelty post a full product review! Very much appreciated! Thanks again for the chance!
View attachment 592293
Those look pretty nice! I'm hoping mine will be here tomorrow. Also trying to figure out how to convince my wife I have to buy a new tank if I'm not lucky enough to win one. lol

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
As for the Geekvape Eagle Part 2 contest, we selected the 3 winners via random.org from #2 to #84.

The winners are:

#49 Debadoo #4 Asylumsix #80 CountBoredom
Ftiy2qV.png
HNRgwgk.png
cdextbq.png

Congrats to them! Please PM @AlmightyEvan your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Part 1 winners, please share your small reviews of the eagle coils, you still have chance to win the Eagle tank!!

For those who were not lucky enough, here is our latest Eleaf iCare contest, come and play:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/win-8-eleaf-icare-all-in-one-kits-giveaway.761377/

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
As for the Geekvape Eagle Part 2 contest, we selected the 3 winners via random.org from #2 to #84.

The winners are:

#49 Debadoo #4 Asylumsix #80 CountBoredom
Ftiy2qV.png
HNRgwgk.png
cdextbq.png

Congrats to them! Please PM @AlmightyEvan your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Part 1 winners, please share your small reviews of the eagle coils, you still have chance to win the Eagle tank!!

For those who were not lucky enough, here is our latest Eleaf iCare contest, come and play:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/win-8-eleaf-icare-all-in-one-kits-giveaway.761377/
Woohoo!!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to try it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread