GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #157 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    8/25 #1
    Good morning. I can smell the weekend.
    rE1j2vf.jpg

Mandikay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 29, 2016
    NAE
    @philbh me too!! And a good weekend it will be. I'm definitely ready for it.. Just keep reminding myself only one more day after today..

Well it seems today will be pretty busy.. I hope, then meeting with the owner of the vape shop for sone coils for the egrip 2. Since the shop got flooded she said if we need anything to message her on facebook, because she brought most of the stock to her house, and then she will bring what you need with her the next day because she is over there working on clean up from 3-6 everyday.

Well guess I'll get back to work
    481ca5183076c888af41bdfee99f5189.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @tiggerrts . . .

I think most of "Us" didn't realize "You" are going through another very difficult time again . . . Yes - Some difficulties that it was seeming by the post "You" have been able to handle very well - but not this serious . . . So please accept "Our" apologies for being "childish" and teasing "You" . . . :facepalm:

AND - On that note - know that "GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts", and especially some EXTRA SPECIAL "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" are being sent "Your" Way by all of "US". . .
    empathy2.gif.pagespeed.ce.iLzSuMFAx4.gif

Also - Remember, Do Not To Let Them Get To "YOU" - take an extra breath and breathe . . .
    holdbreath.gif

feed-birds-smiley.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Good morning, everyone.

@tiggerrts, you know I that I hold all of you in the highest esteem. I merely wanted to change the tenor of the posts for the day--and try to inject a little basic humor. It was never meant to be an attack or to belittle anything you may be going through. Please accept my humblest apologies for any offense I may have given--and please believe that none was ever intended.

jpf880

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2011
    oHIo
    Good Morningnite All!

Just to be clear I don't enter the contest for now because I have won it more times than any other person over the years. Right now I have a good amount of supplies to make my own juice, this may change and I'll start entering again, everytime I have been in a position that I needed something a member or two or three would offer to help. I greatly appreciate everyone on this thread.

More Good Vibes and Prayers coming your way @tiggerrts !

FB_IMG_1466104814470.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Northern California
    NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

@tiggerrts - I've been busy and skim reading, which doesn't allow me the opportunity to really understand what is going on with members of the tree fam, in the quality way I'd prefer, but don't want to cut my ties. Sorry you're havin' a difficult time. I know that no ill intent was meant towards you. Sendin' love and extra good vibes you way!

Week is almost over, hallelujah! Have a great day, everyone!

westhc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    8/25 #4
    I think my coffee is broke.
    Amazing how that happens and you just have to check it again with another cup.
    Lunch is packed and about ready to take off for another glorious fog filled day.
    images

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    8/25_#3

8/25 #4

Amazing how that happens and you just have to check it again with another cup.
    Lunch is packed and about ready to take off for another glorious fog filled day.
    This one doesn't seem much better. Maybe the third time is the charm, LOL!

No fog here but had some rain and it's 80 and humid! At least W has air-conditioning! Trying to look on the bright side!

Hope it's a decent day for all and I'll check in later.

112347144_7a5f18b36d_b.jpg

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2015
    West Virginia
    8/25 #3
    8/25 #1
    Good morning Treefam..........I am up and need coffee......
    proxy.php

I have been up for 7 hours, but thinking more coffee would be nice about now. I am beginning to think I have built up an immunity to caffeine.

emek-peach-tree-art-print.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    8/25
    1. Good afternoon Treefam...got to get moving here pretty soon...have to do my annual extensive house cleaning because the parents are coming to visit tomorrow...and I'll have little Princess Angel for a couple of days too...Ugh, I hate cleaning though! :nah:

@tiggerrts I'm sorry you're going through a rough time...just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers...hang in there darlin'...things will get better...some (((Hugs))) for you sweetie. :wub:
    151055-R3L8T8D-880-amazing-trees-21.jpg

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    8/25_#4

Lunch time check in. Steadyv at W, but going okay. Just had something to eat and now a bit of a vape break. My new Therion DNA 75 box came here yesterday so vaping on that right now. Really pretty mod in my opinion. I got the gray / black leather.

Catch ya later. Hope it's a good afternoon.

twisted_trees_05_by_linzstock.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread