Innokin EZ.TC announcement & giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Humpf! I'm STILL waiting for my winnings from the first contest. No updates, no replies to messages, no mod. Very disappointed at this point, Innokin is usually on the ball with these things.
    Oh my!! :ohmy:

Gee, now I'm kind of embarrassed to be wondering where mine is for this contest :blush:

Maybe they are having some kind of problems :unsure:

traderljp

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Humpf! I'm STILL waiting for my winnings from the first contest. No updates, no replies to messages, no mod. Very disappointed at this point, Innokin is usually on the ball with these things.

I'm still waiting for my prize from the first contest as well. I noticed that @Innokin_Ash has not logged on since August 12th, so hopefully he will sort us out when he next logs on...but yeah, it has been a long time without any contact.

Reactions: bellastarr

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    I got my prices, thank you very much Innokin!

They actually got here yesterday already but it was too dark to take a decent pic when I found them. I haven't tried the tank yet but hopefully I'll get to that this weekend. Really digging the t-shirt!

28619258903_40bfd281c7_b.jpg

28617058574_8805df7c04_b.jpg

Marina2

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I've seen a couple of comments to Axiom reviews such as this:

"I won one from Innokin on 8/4 and just for an email today (8/23) from them saying that I might not get it because of the FDA regs."

If true, that leaves me to wonder what FDA regulations prohibit us receiving our prize or if we ever will. I haven't contacted Innokin via email or received an email from them. It would be nice if someone would leave an update here.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    I haven't heard a thing either. :(

@Innokin_Ash Can we get an update? It's been almost a month (over a month for some) with no word on prize fulfillment.

I've tried here and on Facebook, with no answers. Kinda sucks to be left hanging. Innokin is usually better than this. I gave my information July 25, Ash replied on the 26th that he was passing my info. on. Haven't heard a word since.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread