cartoon land,usa
b292fbc31c6f748f4c7c15b8be5c7461.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning everyone..........
Lol...but it was for a good cause, right?!?!
Yes it is....... they loved it so much I couldn't get it back.......so that's a good enough cause............it's all good....I might just have to get another......honestly I didn't care much for the tank.........it didn't work for me......

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good morning everyone..........

Yes it is....... they loved it so much I couldn't get it back.......so that's a good enough cause............it's all good....I might just have to get another......honestly I didn't care much for the tank.........it didn't work for me......
Good for you! I honestly don't buy kits anymore unless the tank can use a cCell coil...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning everyone.....
Good for you! I honestly don't buy kits anymore unless the tank can use a cCell coil...
I believe you are right......but sometimes I need something that isn't as noisy.......the sound of crackling juice is one I love but it is enough to drive others crazy after awhile......(or maybe I just need to put it down once in awhile....lol).....

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good morning everyone.....

I believe you are right......but sometimes I need something that isn't as noisy.......the sound of crackling juice is one I love but it is enough to drive others crazy after awhile......(or maybe I just need to put it down once in awhile....lol).....
Hahahaaa...if I use ceramic in the Target tanks, I get a sizzle. In Atlantis or Melo it's much quieter... Go figure!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Are you loving the melo?.......I was thinking about it.........
I got it with my Pico... I like that it's tiny, top fill, no leaking, and can use ceramics. If I get another Pico, I'm going to do the silver kit, just so I have a matched pair... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread