Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
It is pretty wimpy in my opinion, bigger batt would help. Did you have trouble getting the pod in? Mine was too tight and ended up scraping the pod plastic off pretty badly. I could not get the pod on Until I used something to pry open the mod top a bit, seems cheaply built to me. The style of it seems similar to the Erl but quality seems to not be there for the myjet. I'm recharging mine again to try it again with thicker juice because it did terrible with thin.

Mine was not too tight but I had problem pulling the atomizer part out to refill. 60vg is working well though still wimpy. Helps if you take longer slow draws.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks, so approximately 8 watts if you are correct about the resistance and 3.7 volts, and about 10 watts if voltage is regulated at 4.2. Seems about right to me based on the vapor produced in the video you linked.

That works for me ( with 18 mg/ml juice ), for the car and when i travel. I currently use the Njoy dailys for travel, but would prefer higher power, lower nic options.

I'm also considering the Njoy pre-filled tank options, larger form factor but they work with Ego batteries which is a plus.
I will post more info here as I discover it, hope what I have posted helps others.

@Mr.Mann you quoted me, just wondering what it was before "Delete"? I will share any knowledge or experience I have. :) Message me if you would like. :)

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Cync is the only one I've tried so far and I love it. I find myself reaching for it more often than my other setups. Is the flavor as good as a dripper? No, but it's such a satisfying vape. If these had been around when I started vaping I don't know if I don't think I would've bought anything else.

Now I'm wanting to try the My Von Erl, MyJet, iCare, Mistic and Xolo. The Juul is just too much nic for me I think. I find it funny that now I'm wanting more basic gear. It's kind of liberating, actually. I'll always keep my squonkers around but I think I'd rather stick to something simple yet satisfying like the Cync.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What size pods are you using in the cync? I am hearing bad things about the 1.5 pods. I love the njoy classic tobacco..I just don't want to spend a lot of money on the cync if the 1.5 ml pods are still acting up.

Interesting. I think those are the ones I have. I think most of the 2.4% come in 1.5 mL pods. Mine are working great (just wish I would've ordered all 5P flavor and none of that other stuff. Bleh! Space Jam and some milk nonsense are not good to me at all. But the pods are fine).

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
What size pods are you using in the cync? I am hearing bad things about the 1.5 pods. I love the njoy classic tobacco..I just don't want to spend a lot of money on the cync if the 1.5 ml pods are still acting up.
How are you liking the Cync? I am also interested in the Xolo, but it is currently sold out.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
How are you liking the Cync? I am also interested in the Xolo, but it is currently sold out.

That is the one I have. as it turns out, I do not have the 1.5 mL pods. Don't know how those work, but the 2.5 mL pods are nice!

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Ok I took the plunge and ordered a Cync 2.5ml stealth battery in graphite and a few juices. I will report back once I have tried it out.
I still want the Xolo though, I like the idea of 10ml capacity.
For 10 ml pods, this should be coming out soon too :

AIR 10 | kimsun

It's too warm for me ( pre-set at 530 F ) , but it may be something that interests you.

Does anyone know if the XOLO is primarily a MTL or DL device ? Any info on the coils, power output etc ... Couldn't find any on the Vaping.com site, nor could i find any real reviews by anyone. I'm not even sure that they have sold any yet to customers.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I got the cync njoy classic tobacco kit. I really want to like this thing, but I can get hardly any vapor out of it. Not satisfying at all. Guess it is the 1.5 ml pods as I have read. Hopefully they get this fixed as I want to like this thing. I want the 45mg (just like the dailys) but they only come in 1.5 ml. Any one else has an experiences, please post.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You know that these pod mod companies are going to be on guard for hacks on their system. Refilling v2 of these devices will be ultra difficult or impossible. They and the fda have major incentive to keep their systems CLOSED. enjoy fiddling while you can.

But they can't release v2s without it going through the PMTA. Oops. LOL. But I doubt any one of them left that box unchecked. So many workarounds. Sold one at a vape show? Sad for us.

Last edited:

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
But they can't release v2s without it going through the PMTA. Oops. LOL. But I doubt anyone of them left that box unchecked. So many workarounds. Sold one at a vape show? Sad for us.
No one is going to be able to release v2s or upgrades or offer fixes for safety issues. No improvements will be coming down the pike.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got in the mini battery for the cync today, and ordered some for 1.5 ml njoy classic tabacco 45mg pods just to see if I just had bad pods the first time. I really wanted to like this thing as I like the njoy classic tobacco (daily) flavor so much. Again, barely works. I guess if they made the 45 mg in the 2.5 ml pods, I would give them another shot, but as of now I am done with the cync. Still waiting on my Njoy Daily recharge kit, hoping for the best with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread