If Going Zero Nic, What Flavour You Gonna Pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddlesmyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Earth
margotqueen.tumblr.com
I love Marlboro! As iv just started quitting smoking....Just passed 2days smokeless
..day 3 going on....Seen many peeps now a days picking up zero n non tobacco flavours...If you're going to zero what's your fav flavour....If I ever go zero, I'll definitely pick coffee....what's yours?

Sent from my iris510 using Tapatalk

Rewired5150

Jun 15, 2016
Los Angeles
I love Marlboro! As iv just started quitting smoking....Just passed 2days smokeless
..day 3 going on....Seen many peeps now a days picking up zero n non tobacco flavours...If you're going to zero what's your fav flavour....If I ever go zero, I'll definitely pick coffee....what's yours?

Sent from my iris510 using Tapatalk

I like the tobacco flavor from Brown Bag vape co also Vape Hooligans has a flavor called peacemaker thats good.

For coffee, the caramel macchiato by Double Comma Vapes is the champ in my book. Its hard to put down

Reactions: Jdurand

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
When I quit my almost 40 year Marlboro addiction I was vaping Buck Naked American and Turkish tobacco mixing them to achieve something I could actually vape. Took a long time to actually find a flavor to vape which was Fruit By The Drop Tropical Fruit. But that turned me off when it started clogging coils due to sweeter I guess. Now I have over 100 flavors and tobacco is my go to when I get tired of flavors.

Good Luck in your quest to find an ADV but i switch a minimum of 4 times a day!

Vape On Safely!

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
I know that people are looking for something that tastes similar to a cigarette, but when you think about it, it's kind of amusing. No one ever tried a cigarette for the first time and said "My God, that's delicious"! I don't know anyone who chews tobacco flavored gum or asks for tobacco flavored ice cream. The great thing about vaping is branching out to flavors that actually taste good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread