Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I'm a little hurt...... :cry:

It's okay, though.... I just need time to heal.... :unsure:

I'll try and be brave...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta be honest, though....... I'm waffling back and forth between black, and clear ano..... :oops:

The carbon fiber just pops on the clear...

I'm thinkin' I'ma need a Narda, while we're at it. :D
Both solid choices... Clear and orange are my favorites. Black and blue would take the second spots.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
I own a first run LBC blue, a CAM-M and many rda's courtesy of tom. I also own 2 CC's and 3 Tmods. ALL solid modders. Each has their own place. Would not hesitate from buying another from either. BTW, Corey's mods are damn near the most solid mechs you can buy.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Pffft...World war III? More like a difference of opinion. ( some of which are best kept to ones self) Why turn it into something it's not? Since we are on the subject of opinions, ( coming from a person that is fortunate to be able to have more than one each of the aforementioned units and then some) and as BF mentioned above, each certainly has their own place. The last time I checked, we were all in this together and if there is one clear winner that comes from all of this, it's us the end user. The beauty of vaping ( as in life itself) is the freedom of choice. Nothing else to see here, time to move on. Enough said...

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Not at all, my brother. I've just been busy, is all. :oops:

I was hopin' you'd come with a black one. I see now that you have. :thumb:

Lemme get one o' those bad boys, would ya? :D

Also,... thanks for the kind words, fellas.... :blush:

Cain't we all jus' git along??? :D

Class move Corey. The quality of Tom's units are on par with your own with plenty of horsepower to spare. Just my opinion, but may I suggest a 24mm Goon to park on top of it. Almost as if they were made for each other. ;)

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, what's the latest news on the powder coat LBCs?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
I still haven made the treck to drop them off. I had asked a few days ago about doing ultralight slots in them but got no response. Remember the sl series Reo grands? Slots like that.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
And speaking of Goons, to those with the 22mm version, how does it vape compared to a Stumpy? Seems like they would be similar, just maybe a bit more airflow potential on the Goon.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Sort of an apples and oranges type thing in that while both have great flavor and very simular draw except for single coil the Stumpy has the edge and for duals, the scale tips towards the Goon. IMHO, hard to go wrong with either.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, when you get a chance and if you don't mind, can you post a quick pic of a black LBC with a black 24mm Goon parked on top? Thinking the LBC would look ba'dass murdered out.
I'll ask asbestos... He has the only black LBC so far and about ten goons of various sizes.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Pffft...World war III? More like a difference of opinion. ( some of which are best kept to ones self) Why turn it into something it's not? Since we are on the subject of opinions, ( coming from a person that is fortunate to be able to have more than one each of the aforementioned units and then some) and as BF mentioned above, each certainly has their own place. The last time I checked, we were all in this together and if there is one clear winner that comes from all of this, it's us the end user. The beauty of vaping ( as in life itself) is the freedom of choice. Nothing else to see here, time to move on. Enough said...
Diplomacy.... Nicely done.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I'm a little hurt...... :cry:

It's okay, though.... I just need time to heal.... :unsure:

I'll try and be brave...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta be honest, though....... I'm waffling back and forth between black, and clear ano..... :oops:

The carbon fiber just pops on the clear...

I'm thinkin' I'ma need a Narda, while we're at it. :D

Nardas are like Nuppins...they come in triplets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well said my friend....well said :)

Class move Corey. The quality of Tom's units are on par with your own with plenty of horsepower to spare. Just my opinion, but may I suggest a 24mm Goon to park on top of it. Almost as if they were made for each other. ;)

Class move for sure!! Stepping out of his mech comfort zone but I feel he'll really like it. Yep, the Goon is an excellent choice!!:thumb:

Tom, when you get a chance and if you don't mind, can you post a quick pic of a black LBC with a black 24mm Goon parked on top? Thinking the LBC would look ba'dass murdered out.
Agreed...I think it would look ba'dass for sure!!
There you go Corey...decision made ;)
:lol:

Reactions: Kenna

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Just got my narda , the quality is outstanding, its hefty . Thanks Tom:thumb:
Now to build this thing...
Any advice ? Lol
Single coil at a 45 degree angle. 26g kanthal a1 3mm core, 6 or 7 wraps. Great on the LBC or any other mod capable of more than 6 volts. If you are building for a dna75 or dna133 go with 5 wraps and keep it wet. 6 0r 7 wraps will have you bumping into the volt limit on the 75/133 (6 volt) at more than 45 watts.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Let's do another goon run... Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever.... Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).
Black 24mm goon

SS 24mm Goon

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon

Black 22mm Goon

SS 22mm Goon

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33

thomas l

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Bolivar MIssouri,United States
Let's do another goon run... Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever.... Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).
Black 24mm goon
1.thomasl

SS 24mm Goon

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon

Black 22mm Goon

SS 22mm Goon

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread