Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sealed glass bottles, I have some and it is fine. I Pitched some that were in the old bottles, black as tar, and did not taste right, broke my heart to pitch it, but I wouldn't vape it.

Yea - as much as people bust my balls for switching to glass -- anyone who has any old liquid is singing right now because the liquid barely ages in the glass bottles. The old plastid LDPE bottles would turn the liquid into YUCK after 1 year.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Yea - as much as people bust my balls for switching to glass -- anyone who has any old liquid is singing right now because the liquid barely ages in the glass bottles. The old plastid LDPE bottles would turn the liquid into YUCK after 1 year.
Yep, Love :wub: the glass bottles.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Glass is definitely better, don't know why it never occurred to me to transfer to glass before.
I diy, so don't usually buy pre-mixed, but this stuff is so darned good, that I use it as a flavoring in several of my mixes. If it starts tasting a bit off, I'll replace it.
Nicoticket is a great juice company, and I've always been happy with them.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Glass is definitely better, don't know why it never occurred to me to transfer to glass before.
I diy, so don't usually buy pre-mixed, but this stuff is so darned good, that I use it as a flavoring in several of my mixes. If it starts tasting a bit off, I'll replace it.
Nicoticket is a great juice company, and I've always been happy with them.

For purposes of storage, glass vs plastic (LDPE or PET) isn't even close. I swear I can't tell the difference between a 2 year old bottle, properly stored, and a bottle that was produced 2 weeks ago. It keeps it *fresh*. Now, that's a two edged sword -- the people that want pre-steeped juice have to steep it themselves regardless of the born on date. That generally involves shake, exposure to air, shake, exposure to air. I shake well, uncap, and let it rest for as long as it takes for the bubbles to travel through the liquid entirely -- rinse and repeat -- and -- make sure if you are capping for purposes of steeping to recap with the air still in the bottle! (IE, if you want it to steep after you recap it, shake and recap immediately.

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
Who the hell busted your balls for switching to glass?! FAR superior.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I'm still vaping some NY NY Cheesecake born 9/3/2014 stored in LDPE (cool dark cabinet) and it tastes superb
angry old guy.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Who the hell busted your balls for switching to glass?! FAR superior.

Folks resistant to change - and - understandably, it was much easier to dispense the liquid with the thin little spout on the plastic bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread