Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks for the anniversary wish Hula!
BK and Bronze Happy belated Birthday and/or anniversary

Evening Army

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize it was so hard to follow this forum from an iPhone!
Took me all evening to even attempt to catch up and I wasn't successful

Hope Y'all with aches and pains are feeling better soon. My feet are killing me!!!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Happy get fat and drunk Day to everyone celebrating something. :bday::firefox::party:
Of course, at a certain age Birthdays mean reminiscing when certain body parts were in place, and other places didn't hurt, and places within our minds where we remember when we were too young and stupid to know any better ! At least Good Food is still Good Food (unless you're too old, then it's fattening)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Looks like another stay at home day... 60% chance of rain today ( down here 60% means 99%).. the wifeys knee is about as big as a cantelope ( swelled up after the PT friday and hasnt gone down)... so needless to say, shes not in the mood to go out either...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Looks like another stay at home day... 60% chance of rain today ( down here 60% means 99%).. the wifeys knee is about as big as a cantelope ( swelled up after the PT friday and hasnt gone down)... so needless to say, shes not in the mood to go out either...
My buddy pushed his knee too and dealt him a few day setback.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Just curious, has @1atom12 or anyone ever figured out how long liquids stay good in the freezer or fridge, and which is best? I'd like to either start stocking up, or if that isn't practical, learning to make my own in the next year or so.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just curious, has @1atom12 or anyone ever figured out how long liquids stay good in the freezer or fridge, and which is best? I'd like to either start stocking up, or if that isn't practical, learning to make my own in the next year or so.

I've had year old juice and it wasn't even kept in the fridge that was still tasty (good).

Not sure if the consensus is out on juice self life in the fridge/freezer, but it's a good long time. Hope that helps answer your question - maybe someone here can expand on that.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

I think Robin has said she's kept hers in the freezer up to a year. Definitely six months.

She also said aging doesn't start till she takes the bottle out and opens it. So it's like fresh out of the mailbox.

I have some juice that's not in the fridge or freezer that's more than a year old and it tastes just fine. NETs might not hold up quite as well. And Tuscan Cocoa developed an "off" flavor. Cin City and Orange Clove also got too intense in flavor for my preference. But they didn't go "bad" so much as age to a level I didn't like. None were frozen or refrigerated.

Hope that helps.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

I think Robin has said she's kept hers in the freezer up to a year. Definitely six months.

She also said aging doesn't start till she takes the bottle out and opens it. So it's like fresh out of the mailbox.

I have some juice that's not in the fridge or freezer that's more than a year old and it tastes just fine. NETs might not hold up quite as well. And Tuscan Cocoa developed an "off" flavor. Cin City and Orange Clove also got too intense in flavor for my preference. But they didn't go "bad" so much as age to a level I didn't like. None were frozen or refrigerated.

Hope that helps.

Mine was Dragon's Fire (NET). In the freezer for over a year and just as LA said, it didn't start the aging process until after I brought it out of the freezer.

I am now stocking up a couple of bottles each order I place. I have about 5 or 6 100ml bottles of Dragon's Fire in my freezer and plan to put more in there. :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Morning Army!

SIL and her daughter will be here in a couple hours. Soon it will be women 3 - men 1 in the house. Say good by to any freedom [emoji19]

Buy yourself a router and hook it up to the kennel!!! Quick!

Users who are viewing this thread