Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I've sent in two Provari's to be upgraded as they were the originals. They are still working as well as the day I bought them. I think I have 5, as Sonny stole one. You sure can't beat the quality and service over at ProVape.
I'm not gonna tell you how nay Provari's I have, not gonna count them, nope. o_O

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Hello Tiff, hope all is well with you and yours!

Just got in from cleaning the coop. blech. New sand in the run and new shavings in the coop now, so they smell good. For a minute...
On my list for next weekend. Suckie job. :lol::lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
The second one that I bought is silver. Now I am eyeing the red one. I do have a red mod. :D
I do too...It's a Provari Mini...Too small....I love it though.It's vibrant and matches my "I'm a waitress in a diner" red lipstick. Point me to a hefty mod in red.I would like it to be math free....Anyone tired of hearing about my parrot yet? So anyway..He loves to play with twist on Pepsi bottle caps or so I thought. I happened to stay focused (it happens now and then) and was watching him play with the one I had just given him...I found out why he likes them..he tries to drink whats left over in the cap. To see if I was right I poured a tiny bit in one and he acted like a cat with catnip. LOL He's rearranging his toys now.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
...Anyone tired of hearing about my parrot yet? So anyway..He loves to play with twist on Pepsi bottle caps or so I thought. I happened to stay focused (it happens now and then) and was watching him play with the one I had just given him...I found out why he likes them..he tries to drink whats left over in the cap. To see if I was right I poured a tiny bit in one and he acted like a cat with catnip. LOL He's rearranging his toys now.

What kind of parrot? I find parrots fascinating, but I can't hang with the noise. Loud noises are like nails aon a chalkboard to me...no idea why. Halibut the Fish Dog likes to drop her big giant bone on the hardwood floor, which always gets her in trouble. Charlie just hides - he can't figure out why she would want to make Dad mad. :blink:
Dose everyone pay their bills online on Sundays? Just finished mine.

Sometimes I pay mine on Saturday - it always makes Sunday so much nicer! I should do it more often...and yet I don't.

Howdy from the campground!

I am so jealous. I want to go camping in the worst way. We would roast right now, though. Even in the mountains it's really hot this time of year.

Reactions: FlyingV

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
What kind of parrot? I find parrots fascinating, but I can't hang with the noise. Loud noises are like nails aon a chalkboard to me...no idea why. Halibut the Fish Dog likes to drop her big giant bone on the hardwood floor, which always gets her in trouble. Charlie just hides - he can't figure out why she would want to make Dad mad. :blink:

Sometimes I pay mine on Saturday - it always makes Sunday so much nicer! I should do it more often...and yet I don't.

I am so jealous. I want to go camping in the worst way. We would roast right now, though. Even in the mountains it's really hot this time of year.
He's a blue Quaker.Super intelligent but very cranky.He jabbers more than screeches.He has 2 busy periods during the day where he just chatters about what I have no idea.He prefers Pepsi and pretzels over fruits and juice...go figure..

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
He's a blue Quaker.Super intelligent but very cranky.He jabbers more than screeches.He has 2 busy periods during the day where he just chatters about what I have no idea.He prefers Pepsi and pretzels over fruits and juice...go figure..

Parrots are always their own creatures. We have a buttload that live at the Happiest Place on Earth. I have no idea why all the escaped parrots congregate there, unless it's simply the surplus of trees and all the water. They are always making noise in the warm months when we're walking to our cars at the end of the day. :)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Parrots are always their own creatures. We have a buttload that live at the Happiest Place on Earth. I have no idea why all the escaped parrots congregate there, unless it's simply the surplus of trees and all the water. They are always making noise in the warm months when we're walking to our cars at the end of the day. :)
It's kind of weird how they all escape unless people just let them go.The little parrot I have is considered a nuisance in our state.We can only have them if they have their wings clipped. In New Jersey they wave wild parrots that line the streets much like pigeons.They escaped from a crate in the ship yard in the 60's.

Reactions: FlyingV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread