DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry if this offends anyone.

I'm pretty that even the spoiled brat's parents stood up and cheered at that one.

As James T. Harris himself said, "There are much better ways to show your support, Colin." Of course, Mr. Harris IS a Packers fan, so it might be expected, but I truly don't believe THAT issue even came into play here.

What a dolt.

I hope he knows how to mix up a Triple Espresso Macchiato, because Starbucks might be the only gig in town for him soon. Ya think he saved any of that contract money?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Dak Prescott ... giddy up Cowboys

f5a8be4caf28be73f2fb43a4e7d19d42.jpg

Sent via iPhone

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Kaepernick the quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers refused to stand for the national anthem before the Packers game.
I don't follow sports, but can see that that was a pretty brilliant career decision :lol: It's not like fans don't forgive and forget, or hold grudges or anything like that.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't follow sports, but can see that that was a pretty brilliant career decision :lol: It's not like fans don't forgive and forget, or hold grudges or anything like that.

It doesn't help that his career, outside of some sparkling moments at the outset, has been less than perfect.

He's gotten used to hearing boos, which may prove to be a valuable set of experiences for him moving forward.

(Used many times before, but OH so appropriate here...)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Edit: Deleted message. I was beating a dead horse after being away from the thread for a while.

Sorry.

But it was a marvelous job, just by the way. I'm saving the notification because I thought it was great. Thank you.

Laws are put in place to PUNISH crimes, not to prevent them. They can be quite effective at the former, and they really suck at the latter.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Edit: Deleted message. I was beating a dead horse after being away from the thread for a while.

Sorry.

The horse might be buried, but I have a feeling the message lives on. I'm sure I would have liked what you said, G G.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The horse might be buried, but I have a feeling the message lives on. I'm sure I would have liked what you said, G G.
So am I. [emoji102] [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread