Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
1. Share your impression on this eleaf iCare.
I love the compact size of it. It looks very easy to use.

2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
The size. It is perfect to grab and go.

3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.
Something simple and easy to use. A lot of people are turned off of better devices because they may be too complicated, so simplifying things will help reach more people.

Thank you for the contest!

Reactions: Foggy Road

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance :)
1. I think it's adorable and tiny. And I love the color choices
2. I like that it's very small and easy to use. Would be a perfect starter kit for someone.
3. It should come in multiple colors, definitely be an all in one with tank and battery built in so that it's easier for them to use, should hold at least 4ml of juice so a newbie wouldn't have to worry about refilling as much. And pretty small so it would be easy to carry around. Also the coils should be easy to change.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
Looks like it would be nice to carry while on the move.

I like the size as I'm often doing things where I don't want to carry a big mod.

3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.
Needs a good juice capacity, long battery life and be easy to use.

Thanks for the chance.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It's quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. Now matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can't wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 8 kits to give away.

How to enter:

Note:
1. The contest ends August 30, 2016
2. 4 winners will be selected via random.org. Each winner can get 2 iCare kits, this mean the extra one can be the gift for your friends.

Impression: Adorable.
Most like: Cute, little, all in one.
Most dislike: Small battery, hard to clean.
For newbies/ex-smokers: This looks like a good possibility. Small & easy to use. But, would like it to be easier to clean and to take a replaceable battery (even if only a 14500 or even 10440). And, are the heads rebuildable?

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Its a very nice and compact Vape device for beginners and experienced alike for a private/stealth vape..

I like the Size and form of it, instead of the Cigalike look this looks like another mini box mod we have seen lately. I really like the PCC case it fits right into which also makes it look/serve just like a Power Bank as advertised!

I think a Low-Medium Wattage/Volt device with changeable Refillable Atomizer with a battery capacity around 800mAh. Should come in every color, and also be able to mix and match the colors of the Atty and Mod!

Sorry for the small/quick response, Im on my phone lol :D

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
When I first saw the Eleaf iCare I thought that it would be the perfect replacement for my current stealth setup.

I like that it is nice and short, I should be able to keep this in my pocket all day and never know it's there.

3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product should it be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

A product for a smoker trying to quit should be easy to use, small in size and it should deliver a satisfying vape at a reasonable price.

Thank you for the contest.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Looks to be a great little device to put some high nic juice in and have on hand as a cigarette substitute. Also looks good for a stealth device to keep in my pocket for those times when I want to sneak a vape in a bathroom - winter is coming and it would help to avoid standing outdoors.

I like that its an automatic - reminds me of the devices I used to use years ago, but now with new technology applied - higher wattage etc...

I'd like to see a good quality cig-a-like device be produced.
Something on the lines of the Eroll, but running at a high voltage with a modern designed coil. The eroll was very close to being the perfect cigarette substitute, but using the antique coils made it a fail for me.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
1. Impressions-love the small size and ease of use!
2. Cons- short battery life, but could be perfect for running errands
3- as far as new vapers, this could be perfect for some! I'd love to have the chance to pass a few of these out to those few smokers I still know who haven't made the stick yet. I think simpler is so much better until they adjust and then can move on to more complicated gear.

Thanks for the contest, and good luck, everyone!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    How to enter:

Note:
    1. The contest ends August 30, 2016
    2. 4 winners will be selected via random.org. Each winner can get 2 iCare kits, this mean the extra one can be the gift for your friends.
    1. Well it's cute, that's for sure. I do like miniature things. Oh, and I love auto draw!
    2. I like that it's refillable and apparently has replaceable coils.
    3. LOL, me design vape gear? Heaven forbid! :laugh:

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas

Thanks for the chance!

First impression...not for me. But, after thinking about it, I really don't have a decent setup for going out of the house or work or times when my RDAs or dual battery mods are inconvenient. This could be the one.

Edit: Sorry if I wasn't supposed to split these up @AlmightyEvan , old habits die hard...

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    [
    It should be really easy to use, no complicated menus. Easy to fill. A good battery to last a while, less chance of being caught with no charge and smoking instead. Nice color choices are always good, too.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2016
    Shanghai, China
    www.heavengifts.com
    As for the Eleaf iCare contest, we selected 4 winner via random.org from #2 to #34.

They are:

#33 greasegizzard #21 Seleya #27 jjcordone #8 r77r7r

qhavha5.png
    tUAbpyk.png
    GLNWG4Z.png
    tBiD1My.png

Congrats to them! Please PM @AlmightyEvan your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, our share and win contest is undergoing, come and play here:
    Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread