Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ahhh I see there was pizza left over from last night !
not any mores
bigbooty_zpskbsiei86.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
The one I have here is a 52 made by Hoya bought it long ago for a Nikon I retired about 15 years ago due to bad door gasket,It's yours if you want it, don't use this size anymore all I need is a shipping address.Think I used it twice :)

You have :mail:

... and I'm... :w00t: :thumb:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Today the family is going to Colonial Estates Park Splash Pad here in Norman, to celebrate my grandnephew's 3rd birthday... ( I was thinking the 3rd was his last one... guess time doesn't always fly as quickly as I thought ). This should be a lot of fun for the kids, it doesn't have a pool from what I've heard, just a bunch of different types of water jets and stuff to hang or climb on or through all on a cement pad of sorts.

I'm taking the camera of course... I've always been terrible with people pics and portraits so the more practice I get the better. It's trying to capture that single just right moment where there is a certain glint in the eye or a slight upturn of the lips etc or whatever that brings life into the frame. I'm sure I'll get some good standard snapshots... but trying to capture something that expresses a feeling, that is a talent I haven't developed very well yet.

Luckily, my main subject is an exuberant little boy, that seems to like getting his picture taken as well... which should bring a lot of possible great moments to try and capture. :)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning all, about to order some pizza been a while. At least there are no rules here besides ECF's. I have been told to keep writing the story for free...... Really 110,000 words sells. Mine is 210,000 and going..... write it for free? How ignorant. Sorry came here to vent..... no video's AG I know you do not like them..... really for free? and have to leave ECF to write it, as it is not PG rated. Perhaps one day the moderators of ECF will make it more adult like...... not holding my breath on that one.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Good morning all, about to order some pizza been a while. At least there are no rules here besides ECF's. I have been told to keep writing the story for free...... Really 110,000 words sells. Mine is 210,000 and going..... write it for free? How ignorant. Sorry came here to vent..... no video's AG I know you do not like them..... really for free? and have to leave ECF to write it, as it is not PG rated. Perhaps one day the moderators of ECF will make it more adult like...... not holding my breath on that one.

Hi Tig what story ??

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    what happened I comfused
    mg248.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    no video's AG I know you do not like them.....

Ag's can correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't think it isn't that she doesn't like videos... but if we post a bunch of them and they end up all on one page, it takes a long time for the page to load. The same applies to pics in a way also... so I just try too keep my posts on these in check where I can... Obviously in some cases... I just can't help myself :D

tiggerrts

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    what happened I comfused
    mg248.gif
    They gave me rules, one post wait 15 minutes or wait for another to post..... no spamming. Stop after six posts.. I tried to tell them how hard it is to get back in the mood. I read back 5,000 words to get back in the "mood" what is going on. I have drawn maps of the story, two locations, written down the names of the characters...... They continued to lie to me about winning on that thread, win? who cared about that, but the rules to not win? Give it up, permission to do nothing but write the story in front of their eyes and not be me. ...... yes it to shall pass. I told them I researched it, a 110,000 word book sells for $6 paperback, $3 kindle........ "Keep writing it here." Public domain........ 210,000 words or more and the story is not even close to being done....... sorry again venting here.... No video's AG..... It is a good day, no a good day.

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    They gave me rules, one post wait 15 minutes or wait for another to post..... no spamming. Stop after six posts.. I tried to tell them how hard it is to get back in the mood. I read back 5,000 words to get back in the "mood" what is going on. I have drawn maps of the story, two locations, written down the names of the characters...... They continued to lie to me about winning on that thread, win? who cared about that, but the rules to not win? Give it up, permission to do nothing but write the story in front of their eyes and not be me. ...... yes it to shall pass. I told them I researched it, a 110,000 word book sells for $6 paperback, $3 kindle........ "Keep writing it here." Public domain........ 210,000 words or more and the story is not even close to being done....... sorry again venting here.... No video's AG..... It is a good day, no a good day.
    Ohhhhhhhhhh I see
    smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
    I sorrys Tiggs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread