Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hiya,tib:) No sign of Tigger tonight.

He wouldn't have come in on his own and he wouldn't have eaten. He's sitting by the door right now even though he knows he's not going back out.

He might be looking for a girlfriend out there :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    He wouldn't have come in on his own and he wouldn't have eaten. He's sitting by the door right now even though he knows he's not going back out.

don't forget he's been cooped up for a week - hopefully, he gets back into his regular routine soon. if not hubs has to fetch him some more ;)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Hubs went out and came back in with Tigger.He's eating his wet food. Got to be tuna something or he won't eat it.
    Sometimes, you just have to cater a bit more for our furbabies......tuna, tuna, and more tuna! :)

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    except for that aniters :D

three.jpg
    :glare: bananas.
    :glare: strawberry ice cream.
    :glare: maraschino cherries.

Other than that...

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I'm with Atty. I'd like to taste test everything. Just to be sure it's good for the rest of you..:rolleyes:

And, I'll take it to bed with me, cause my book is calling and so is Maddy!!
    Goodnight, All, sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow for EVERYONE!!! :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    I'm with Atty. I'd like to taste test everything. Just to be sure it's good for the rest of you..:rolleyes:

Goodnight, All, sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow for EVERYONE!!! :)

night, kat! happy cuddling ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    (still no Oreo)
    :(
    {{{hugs}}}

Too darn many sad cat stories :(

Good night Kat :)
    Hope you don't get an upset stomach :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread