Are we doomed to "move forward" to the big bulky vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I haven't used Cigalikes in a long time, but notice I see the good ones less and less... They are making small box style ones that function just like a Cigalike though. Have any of you looked at the eleaf iCare? Eleaf iCare Starter Kit

There is a kit that comes with a PCC for it, I just have not looked for it yet.. I am one of those Bulky Mod users most of the time but still like using Stealth mods as-well every once in a while! ;)

Edit* Smaller model comes with the PCC iCare Mini with PCC - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnie

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I should have the njoy daily recharge kit today or tomorrow. We have a tropical storm, possible hurricane heading our way tonight, so not sure if that will effect the uses. I did notice that they are out of stock on refills, hoping if I like it, they get the stock back in and ready to go.

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Thanks MikeyConti, The Icare mini does look cute, even though it's quite weird "smoking" a cigarette lighter :)
I will definitely try it when I run out of erolls.

As for the MyVon ERL, I don't like the dependency in the cartridges. Apart from the money issue, you are limited to their eliquid. I'm too connected to the liquids' tastes I'm using for years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread