GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #157 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/31 #3
NAE

Soon after I moved to CA many many years ago I went to a very expensive restaurant. To my surprise there on the menu was guinea fowl. Where/when I grew up guinea was a "poor man's chicken". I did not order it. And they are quite noisy.
images
With Guineas, you either love them or you hate them... not the eating them part, but just having them on the property. They can be extremely noisy, but I have discovered that is a form of alarm. They seem to work in packs like watchdogs and anything (ANYthing) that is on our property and doesn't belong here, they start making a ruckus. And attack? Yes, if they feel you (or some other form of predator) is threatening any of their flock, they can fly at you, feet forward (sharp pointy claws) and their wingspan is much larger than what they appear to have when they are folded up walking around. These birds can be NASTY! The advantage? They eat all the bugs you don't want on your property, like ticks...

5 Mt Washngton framed.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/31 #4
You mean like this? :shock:
It was a great love story, wasn't it? (OMG, a man just admitted to liking a chick flick?). But while he did learn to type on the computer as a ghost, she didn't get to see him until the end when he was being sucked up to heaven. Poor Lannie has to see grumpy old me every day.:rolleyes:

6 crystal rainbow in clouds.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/31 #1
Happy last day of August y'all...soon the cold September winds will begin to blow ...
..it's BEA-U-TIFUL @jpf880 !! :wub:
..well...Fuzzy ..then what if I am just a ghost too ...or ..how else could I see you as real as I do ??! :rolleyes:
yep ..folks will concoct all sorts of dramas and traumas to keep life ..um..er..death interesting :rolleyes:
..all in jest.
My heaven seems to be chock full of cats ! IN MY book , it wouldn't be heaven without them ...ironically ... to Uncle my very heaven would be Hell :p
There must be a Coffee and vape Lounge Neutral zone ...where we can all meet and not be in anyone else's Hell ... :lol: ...too funny
...The woods are lovely, ..dark and deep ..
But I have promises to keep ..
And miles to go before I sleep ...
And miles to go before I sleep
:D
:tumble:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/31 #5
..well...Fuzzy ..then what if I am just a ghost too ...or ..how else could I see you as real as I do ??! :rolleyes:
yep ..folks will concoct all sorts of dramas and traumas to keep life ..um..er..death interesting :rolleyes:
..all in jest. My heaven seems to be chock full of cats !
Honey, if'n we both be ghosties, then Vape Tree must be the haunted forest. :) And if Heaven don't allow cats, I would refuse to go through those gates. The beauty of it is that Uncle will be right beside us and even while we snuggle our furry babies, he will not even see them, for it is whatever you choose to make of it.
Luv ya!

7 Crooked River near Terrebonne.jpg

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/31 #1
8/31 - 2: Sorry JPF and Fuzzy and yes I know the pain, threw my back at 19.
Not even going to get into my day, at least not yet.
Um @liblue1 no posts yet?????
Good morning..........afternoon............late...........Treefam..I am here........just got somethings going on that I don't have much time online............I will check back in later tonight.....
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/31 - 3: Have not figured out if my next boss is trustworthy, but sure know the builders are not. Had to "save face" for them and apologize to illegal aliens who not only took our contract, but are in the process of taking our current houses. Oooh I have the opportunity to work for $3 an hour just to bring in some :censored: income........ nope getting real heated.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
8/31_#4

Good evening!

Nice looking mod JPF! If it's too big, you can send it my way! LOL! I like the heatsink under the tank. Looks nice!

Just over an hour here at W today and then back tomorrow morning. Then a week off! Oddly enough, I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it. I am, but I'm not. It's the coming back that's not fun. Hahaha!

Gonna clean up a bit and get ready to go. Should be smooth from here on out.

West, that's a cool sign and very true! :)

Catch ya later!

rowan.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/31 - 4: Perhaps with a little tact it will be allowed. How about this one, the German government from what I hear about two weeks ago, told all their citizens to save up ten days worth of food and income. Did not make our news. Currently they are drafting Dr's getting ready for........

Did not make your liar news, our government has been saying the same thing. Not making your news, those illegal aliens are pouring over with Leprosy, black plague, and a medical resistant form of TB. They do not have to be checked, or inoculated, just letting those cute little children in the school to sit by...... well at least my children are out of little school.

Don't know where your getting your information, but it must be wrong. Told that before.... might want to go fact check the things I said in the past. And howdy from Texas. You think maybe, just maybe I could be telling the truth?

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/31 #2
Hey Tiggs...........are you being positive today at all? Can you find something nice to say about anything.......I need a pick me up...
proxy.php
Thinking.......... I awoke this morning, and said good morning? Okay, get a silverfire rocket stove, as I said can cook a pork roast on twigs...... the topic was brought up before do you have wood stored. Twigs, twigs the size of a thumb. You do not need all that wood, the stove takes the smoke which is unspent fuel and burns it. Once it reaches a certain temperature, it actually sounds like a rocket, burning away the smoke. So twigs burn into flame, making smoke, it is reverse drawn in and burns hotter and cleaner....

$20 dollars at sams 50 pound bag of rice, $20 50 pound bag of beans, home depot three food grade buckets, stores for 50 years. Just spent about $50 for enough food to feed six for three months. Already mentioned Petsmart. Uh get some cereal and another bucket, tried mine after three years tastes like fresh cereal. Hormel foods store for about 10-20 years and good on high fat and calorie intake.

With enough writing I could describe heat sinks and cold sinks and how to have a greenhouse that works in the dead of winter.

Lifestraw family, $12-15 filters enough water for a family of five I think it was for six years or longer, down to the tiniest bug polio.

The books lie as well and canned bacon lasts five years.

If caring about family is not enough positive, I do not know what is.......
8/31 - 5:

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    My win from that other contest came today, very quick for a contest from China! I just had to share.

View attachment 594933

It's bigger than I like but maybe I will like it more as I use it.

View attachment 594935
    8/31 #2
    Sweet winnings! I almost bought one of those for $50, then they released the mini version. I have to wait for the price to drop...
    73b8993314656a1ffd3167bf2cfaf510.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Northern California
    NAE
    Good Morningnite All!

Didn't have much time on my days to get on here, I was able to read everything. I was moving some stuff yesterday and tweaked my back, I can't move very good today and had to call off work.

Good Vibes and Prayers coming your way @DaleH1985 for both you and your wife.

@tiggerrts @glassmanoak and @Uncle your in my prayers everyday.

Came home from the Dr's office yesterday to find Molly in the window, how a 80lb dog does that I don't know!

View attachment 594797
    Maybe she thinks she's a cat?! :?:

Good Night / G'Mornin' and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread