• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianperry

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2016
Scotland
I think there maybe something wrong with me!!!

I have 16 tube mods all with mesh attys, all filled and I use them all at least once everyday.
I also have other tube mods, no attys on thesr, tucked away so my other half (she would say better half) can't find them. I hope.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Too many. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

facebook.com 13512048_863450640465497_5036058365343990118_n.jpg

I have too many - not as many as #Roccov but as he appears to be a reviewer, that's understandable. The point is that we are all trying to reach for that elusive "perfect vaping device" that performs how we want it to, that satisfies our needs, and that is adaptable to our circumstances - I've tried and occasionally return to mech mods and drippers; I have a collection of Kayfuns and clones, because at one time they were all I wanted. Now for convenience I'm happy with a couple of Tritons and three box mods as my goto devices. I'm a DIYer so I'll regularly have a couple of different juices made up - one an ADV, and one for a change. If I'd found the perfect setup then I would probably duplicate it and stop buying, but hey, each to his/her own!

Reactions: Roccov

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
Still have everything from the original ego, mechanical and tube mods through to current day unregulated and DNA mods. I just kept most everything as the advancements in design kept coming. 29 and counting. Only god knows how many differing atomizers. I just got rid of 4 Scubagen (by Scubabatdan) bottom feed and top freed atomizers. Ugh.

In the shop I have all the parts to build more... 3 DNA 75 boards and 3 Unregulated mods. Oh well. Nothing like having a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread