Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
If I go, I'll likely up my nic level a little, and keep a few mods handy. If I could get thru dinner with my ex, I can get thru this!
You'll be a-ok. I had to go to a going away party for my ex the other day. More like a good riddance soiree. hehe

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
You'll be a-ok. I had to go to a going away party for my ex the other day. More like a good riddance soiree. hehe
Lol...it was graduation day for my son...his dad flew out for a few hours. At dinner, the kids took my knife away...but I made it! One of them even went and vaped wth me outside the restaurant when I needed a break.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
image.jpeg
Because everyone likes pumpkin spice but me!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
If I go, I'll likely up my nic level a little, and keep a few mods handy. If I could get thru dinner with my ex, I can get thru this!
"Up my nic." That's funny!
Dusted off my Mutank, .5 ohm dual coil build, 36mg juice at 80 watts, yeah, it's one of "those" days!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Dusted off my Mutank, .5 ohm dual coil build, 36mg juice at 80 watts, yeah, it's one of "those" days!
Whoa...that would melt my face off. lol

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok, so I do 36 in my Zeus and Smileomizer, but I feel like it would be pretty intense at 80 watts.

Is it?

Reactions: redrebel821

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Do you only vape it a little bit? Do you have any reaction to it?

You're badass!!! :p
Yeah, I ain't right for sure!
When I'm hurting bad I normally use that set up at 50-60w for several hours. But with that Mutank it doesn't even wake up until you hit 35-40w.
Right now my adv is the NET juice, 36mg, in a Kayfun v4 at 25w.
Really, really bad days I'll drip 36mg on a bottom feeder.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Man...my nic game is weak. lol I got some Cuttwood Bird Brains from someone the other day. I'd been wanting to try it for a while. I got some other juice from him, too that was all 3mg. I didn't look at the Bird Brains. I got my Tsunami all dripped up with a dual clapton at .45 ohms on my Noisy Cricket. That's equivalent to around 122 watts on a regulated mod. Took a hit and felt like my throat was instantly vaporized. It was 1.8% nic...

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Man...my nic game is weak. lol I got some Cuttwood Bird Brains from someone the other day. I'd been wanting to try it for a while. I got some other juice from him, too that was all 3mg. I didn't look at the Bird Brains. I got my Tsunami all dripped up with a dual clapton at .45 ohms on my Noisy Cricket. That's equivalent to around 122 watts on a regulated mod. Took a hit and felt like my throat was instantly vaporized. It was 1.8% nic...

No, please don't feel bad, really, I'm not right! I'm on enough pain meds to tranqulize a horse! Seriously, look up Fentynal sometime.
My Pancrease shut down in June because I was going through a 1.75l of whiskey every two days trying to control the pain!
I'm still a dual user, a pack or less a day, down from 3-5 PAD. So PLEASE, by no means take this as a pissing match or some such, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
No, please don't feel bad, really, I'm not right! I'm on enough pain meds to tranqulize a horse! Seriously, look up Fentynal sometime.
My Pancrease shut down in June because I was going through a 1.75l of whiskey every two days trying to control the pain!
I'm still a dual user, a pack or less a day, down from 3-5 PAD. So PLEASE, by no means take this as a pissing match or some such, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!
I wasn't trying to make it that. lol That's one of the good things about vaping. We're not limited to just a few strengths of nicotine. Hopefully you can get some relief soon. I've used alcohol pretty heavily for pain relief before. Mine wasn't physical pain, though. It certainly caused me more problems than it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread