• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any success buying e-juice from China with 0 nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I was wondering if this would be an option as I could add my own nic on this end.

I placed 2 orders from 2 different China suppliers but I have yet to receive either shipment. I know it can take up to 6 weeks (or sometimes more) so I am being patient. I have heard that some shipments with nicotine make it through just fine but others are seized or returned back to China.

I did do a search thru the Canada forum and I haven't seen this issue discussed recently so I was just wondering what's going on right now, in late 2016, with these shipments?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Have not ordered any this year but never had any trouble getting 2-6 bottles at a time thru from Fasttech in the past. Nic free or not. It may be the luck of the draw though, some may get through, some not. Cheers.

Thank you for your reply Hitmetwice.... it makes me *hopeful*

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Well I'm happy to report my first shipment (ordered about a week before the second one) arrived today albeit with one (plastic) bottle split open and dripping all over everything in the bubble mailer. Of course it was the only 50ml bottle in the shipment and the only bottle they neglected to put a zippy type lock bag on. LOL 8 bottles total, all with nicotine. So it does indeed appear to have no problems reaching Canada.

Thank you hitmetwice and zurd for taking the time to reply.

Reactions: Zurd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread