GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/24_#1

9/24 - 1: Yes, and you and I missed and did an extra after.....
:tumble: Edit: You owe me a coke ;)

Hahaha! You got! I'll get it sent right over! Enjoy!

Nice and slow at W, 5 hours to go. My kinda pre week off day. Hope it stays like this!

maxresdefault.jpg

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
9/24 #1
@DaleH1985 how is your daughter

Her x rays came back good so the doctor is now thinking its the muscles. She was such a trooper sitting still through those xrays. I will update everyone when I know more.

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Hot one on the soccer pitch today. The car, parked in the shade, read 90F... that means it was at least 95 on the field--and even hotter on the artificial field where my daughter played. My son's team won in dramatic fashion (8-3), while the official score of my daughter's game was 1-1--but I count it as a win at 1-0 because, while my daughter was taking her turn at goalkeeper (and doing a fantastic job!), she came out of the goal when the other team had a breakaway. She fell on the ball--but the other player kicked her knee. My daughter instinctively reached for her knee, letting go of the ball, which rolled off to the side, allowing another member of the opposing team to kick it in as my daughter remained on the ground. Play was stopped for the injury, but the player that kicked her should have drawn a penalty and the goal should not have counted--but apparently the ref didn't see it that way... Oh, and my daughter is fine, if a little sore.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Been so busy the last few days I haven't had any time to get on here...but it paid off and I'm now the proud new owner of a nice, reliable car (so glad to be rid of that old piece of junk...I was so afraid to go out in it because every time I worried that it might not start again and I'd be stranded)...so Blue your energy did work for me too! Thank you!

Here's my nice new ride...

14434970_1460659620616893_4194375229737241549_o.jpg

@jpf880 sending prayers for your mom and your family...you are all in my thoughts.

@Mandikay hope you are better soon and that you don't have more headaches as side effects...I know you'll be glad to finally be able to get out again.

@DaleH1985 - glad to hear the xrays were good on your daughter...hopefully they'll get it figured out soon.

Sending positve vibes, healing energy, etc. to all those who need it.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/24 #6
Nice wheels @angelphyre - bet it feels good!!!

I just cut up the most perfectly ripe and delicious pineapple. I have never figured out why I love to eat pineapple but do not care to vape the flavor.

Prayers and good vibes to all for a joyous and peaceful evening.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread