Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Looks very interesting, esp for someone like me who doesn't care to build my own coils and finds disposables pricey in comparison, along with having environmental concerns. But I am also not a sub-ohmer and so will be be keeping an eye out for your above-ohm (way above) expansions. This is the type of innovation that will be sorely missed in the US thanks to the bizarre regulations now in effect.

Im a tootle puffer and i have to say CCells are one of my main coils that i use in several tanks. What i found is that the .9 kanthal can be fired way lower then the recommended wattage. I have some firing at 11watts in my triton tanks. There are a few sites where you can buy 1ccell coil to try for a buck or two and that is what i did to start. I knew id never vape at the recommended wattage but you know the hype got me!. So worth it. I love my ccells and i have never gone above 17.3 watts and really that is my idea of subohm and clouds lol. You can get away with mtl the .9 kanthal ccells.

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Certaily we shall be looking to expand our range once it hits (and hits hard) the worldwide market! :)

Are there any future plans for smaller coils? Most interested in the Aspire K1/ET. Have several K1's and have noticed that almost every elderly vaper I have encountered uses smiler sized gear. Potential large market of price sensitive folks here.

Do not own a Nautilus Mini but have the build deck in my Kanger sub tank with a 1.64 ohm coil. Would love to try a ceramic in it when 1.5 ohm or higher become available.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
What I'd like to know is how this warrants a site-wide announcement. Answer: it doesn't.
Well that wasn't very nice. Vaporesso as a manufacturer with a supplier associate is new to the forum; hence the site-wide announcement.

mads andersen

Oct 23, 2015
Im done with vaporesso, i won one of their tanks during a reddit giveaway. the tank got through QC with a stuck chimney and two teared up seals/o-rings. i had to break the glass to get the tank apart from itself. also @Chelsea check Reddit, some people keep saying your Ccell's are unhealthy and im slightly concerned since thoes are the coils that were in my orc tank. which is most like going in the trasher soon.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Im done with vaporesso, i won one of their tanks during a reddit giveaway. the tank got through QC with a stuck chimney and two teared up seals/o-rings. i had to break the glass to get the tank apart from itself. also @Chelsea check Reddit, some people keep saying your Ccell's are unhealthy and im slightly concerned since thoes are the coils that were in my orc tank. which is most like going in the trasher soon.
Just out of curiosity, did you contact Vaporesso regarding your tank issues before you broke the glass so that they could possibly send you a new one & return the defective one you rec'd back to them? :blink:

Reactions: cooladdict

mads andersen

Oct 23, 2015
Sure i did, got send some blank text file, Request-for-Customer-Service-Vaporesso to be exact. this got send twice both times blank. But the fact that this tank got through QC with what i said in my previous post, twisted/teared up seals, and chimney seal twisted in the threads which was the cause of it being stuck, i wouldnt have seen the chimney seal if i didnt try to take it apart, which i did and cracked the glass, replacement glass in the package np. this was a gift i won, shouldnt have been like this id say.

mads andersen

Oct 23, 2015
Just out of curiosity, did you contact Vaporesso regarding your tank issues before you broke the glass so that they could possibly send you a new one & return the defective one you rec'd back to them? :blink:

Sure i did, got send some blank text file, Request-for-Customer-Service-Vaporesso to be exact. this got send twice both times blank. But the fact that this tank got through QC with what i said in my previous post, twisted/teared up seals, and chimney seal twisted in the threads which was the cause of it being stuck, i wouldnt have seen the chimney seal if i didnt try to take it apart, which i did and cracked the glass, replacement glass in the package np. this was a gift i won, shouldnt have been like this id say.

mads andersen

Oct 23, 2015
@Chelsea even around this forum? other than when it comes to advertisement... she appears to be, but no ....s given even after i mentioned her name in the thread. way to adverties Vaporesso. stay away from these guys people ! Also next time you ask a person to review an item for you guys, make sure it works out of the box.

Last edited:

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
@Chelsea even around this forum? other than when it comes to advertisement... she appears to be, but no ....s given even after i mentioned her name in the thread. way to adverties Vaporesso. stay away from these guys people ! Also next time you ask a person to review an item for you guys, make sure it works out of the box.
When i got my first target set there was a glitch with the mod. I contacted them thru their fb page via messenger and they actually had a vendor in the us handle a replacement for me. Perhaps try that?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I won a Target kit in a contest last year. It worked great in VW but did not work in TC. I contacted Vaporesso and they sent me a new kit. They were amazing. I also contacted them about the cCell hysteria when they were first released. People wanted to know more about the sintering process and there was a question of whether or not these coils were safe. Vaporesso was extremely responsive and rolled out information very quickly. Again, they were amazing to work with. Of course I had a much better attitude, so maybe that's were you are having trouble. Vaporesso is a great company, but there is a language barrier that needs to be worked around, so a little patience and understanding goes a very long way. Sorry you had a bad experience but that isn't typical of this company. All manufacturers are going to have the odd fail (I have had them from a few different manufacturers over the years), and it's not just in the vaping industry. Pretty much every Christmas when I was a kid and with my own children some toy didn't work out of the box and needed to be returned. It happens. It doesn't mean that the company is "bad," though, and Vaporesso definitely is not a bad company. Maybe you should try again to get your issue resolved, but have a little patience and understanding when you contact the vendor or the manufacturer. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

mads andersen

Oct 23, 2015
I won a Target kit in a contest last year. It worked great in VW but did not work in TC. I contacted Vaporesso and they sent me a new kit. They were amazing. I also contacted them about the cCell hysteria when they were first released. People wanted to know more about the sintering process and there was a question of whether or not these coils were safe. Vaporesso was extremely responsive and rolled out information very quickly. Again, they were amazing to work with. Of course I had a much better attitude, so maybe that's were you are having trouble. Vaporesso is a great company, but there is a language barrier that needs to be worked around, so a little patience and understanding goes a very long way. Sorry you had a bad experience but that isn't typical of this company. All manufacturers are going to have the odd fail (I have had them from a few different manufacturers over the years), and it's not just in the vaping industry. Pretty much every Christmas when I was a kid and with my own children some toy didn't work out of the box and needed to be returned. It happens. It doesn't mean that the company is "bad," though, and Vaporesso definitely is not a bad company. Maybe you should try again to get your issue resolved, but have a little patience and understanding when you contact the vendor or the manufacturer. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Glad you had your issue sorted out. And thanks for the information about the Ccells, very usefull.

I personally dont wanna go that way. im unsatisfied with the condition the tank was when i got it. if you cant even get that right, well you just lost a future customer.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
There should be early reviewer videos soon, I'm thinking. The tanks (Estoc and Mega Estoc) and the coils are still on pre-order at Heaven Gifts and Vapecrawler isn't showing any returns from anyone else. I hope release date is soon! :)

Vapecrawler is usually pretty quick at finding/listing new vape items...

Figure I'll just keep checking them until the Estoc Tank and (higher Ω) EUC coils show up in the US...

Vapecrawler

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Well I finally have one of these new tanks in my paw...
Estoc1.jpg
Estoc2.jpg
Estoc3.jpg

No where on the box or limited instruction cards does it give an indication of the power to be used on the coil... so lets play at 28 watts for now... so far wicking the coil ready for use and getting up and going was a piece of cake... they seemed to have solved the problem of ceramic coils taking a bit of effort to prime.

Initial flavour is pretty good and I expect it to improve with a little bit of use...

A few hours later...
As expected after a bit of use the flavour became crisp and pure as one would expect from a decent ceramic coil. The vape is very similar to a decent 0.6Ω cCell for me and that's good news... airflow is very similar to the cCell and I wish they would make one with more airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread