one week without a cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc92

Sep 6, 2016
That's insane! The highest around here I've seen is $6.79 for a pack of Basics. Why do they cost so high there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taxes /money hungry government. going up again another 12.5% i believe.
it's getting dangerously close to $30 a pack. in australia, they've banned selling nicotine e-juice too,
to remove competition for big tobacco. not long, and they'll ban importing nicotine too.

i was looking at getting 6ml 70vg 30pg 1L for diy. costs $32US, shipping is then $63US.
it costs almost twice as much in shipping. still cheaper than smoking, but they're trying to make it harder
and less appealing. i don't like australia.. :(

RayS

Aug 21, 2016
Good work Matt, I was like you, having smoked for over 8 years and at a point where it cost too much financially and health wise. I have not smoked now for about 5 or 6 weeks and am on my 3rd day of no vaping. The withdrawal from nicotine was not pleasant but only lasted for about one day and a half. Keep quitting.

mattmc92

Sep 6, 2016
Good work Matt, I was like you, having smoked for over 8 years and at a point where it cost too much financially and health wise. I have not smoked now for about 5 or 6 weeks and am on my 3rd day of no vaping. The withdrawal from nicotine was not pleasant but only lasted for about one day and a half. Keep quitting.

Good work ! That's some good dedication and self control. I don't see myself quitting vaping soon, I am having no negative health effects from my useage, I like the flavour and relaxation it brings, as well as learning about all the different things involved in vaping. It's become a hobby for me very quickly, whereas smoking cigarettes felt like a necessity once I became hooked. The only issue I'm having is fatigue, which may be related to the 18mg ejuice i'm vaping. Definitely something i'll have to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread