GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hope you like it my friends :)

Good job on the review and hi from Whitby! :)

I love the idea of this dripper as it looks great but every time I get excited about a dripper and buy one, I use it for a day and it sits. I think I need to come to grips with the fact that I am a tank guy and that likely won't change.

Loving my GP X in any case and will be add adding another GP or two to the arsenal soon! :thumb:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Good job on the review and hi from Whitby! :)

I love the idea of this dripper as it looks great but every time I get excited about a dripper and buy one, I use it for a day and it sits. I think I need to come to grips with the fact that I am a tank guy and that likely won't change.

Loving my GP X in any case and will be add adding another GP or two to the arsenal soon! :thumb:
Thank you brother! And yes, I am a tank guy too. Dripping is generally relegated to my hometime relaxed mode ;) But in any case we can't do away with drippers altogether ~ mainly b'coz they get pretty handy while 'testing' e-liquids.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I don't drip either. But squonking ... that's another matter :D

As always, thanks for the very useful review, qorax. I'll have to re-jig your wick placement to allow free juice flow for single-coil squonking, though!
Thank you ma'am!

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
GP® Dripper - Lung or MTL? Both!

Anyone who has purchased a GP® Series product from 2011 until present is aware of our continuous refinements and numerous improvements in every batch. The new versions are the combination of accumulated implementations of customer feedback and design upgrades. In other words, our products evolve organically into their future models.

The product development is largely shaped by customer input, gathered worldwide before, during and after a product release.

This ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction, requires the GP® Dripper to be a fine dripper for lung vaping and mouth to lung vaping alike. This is done in a user friendly way, without complicated parts, design changes, etc.

The first batch could be delivered this Friday, instead we decided to ship on October 7th, which is the end date of order dispatch, as we announced prior the Vapourday.

Due to the recent development of 2 inserts from PEEK type II reinforced with glass fibres to withstand the temperatures developing near the coil. These inserts will function as Air Flow Reducers (AFR) and they can be placed into the air holes under the coils. There is a 2 mm aperture in each AFR creating the required air pressure, suitable for MTL vaping. Every GP® Dripper ordered from our store will be shipped including the AFR part free of charge.

Our resellers will receive the AFR parts in the next 10 days.

GP® Dripper confirmed owners from our official resellers will receive the AFR free of charge with their next order.

GP® Dripper features
  • 5 variations.
  • 5 extra top caps.
  • 4 extra single coil reducers.
  • 2 extra Ultem & SS drip tips.
  • Bottom feeder pin included.
  • Single or dual coil function.
  • Lung or MTL function.
  • 32 mm height, 22 mm diameter, 6 mm well, 45 drops capacity.
  • All materials are sourced and manufactured in Europe and USA.
  • EU certified 316 SS deck, Ultem® top cap & drip tip, Peek® insulators and Viton® O-rungs.
Full SS top cap

On another note, below is an unpolished GP® Dripper's full SS top cap. The final product will have a brushed finish with polished logo.

GP_Dripper_SS_top_cap_prototype.jpg

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
A very kind member of the family here has decided to let his Heron V2 go to me and he's already sent it from my home country. I can't wait! More love from.tnr family. H

Also I found a build for the spheroid and honestly now the other builds seem so lackluster because the build is so good! ' it's a little frustrating to make the first few times but stick with it and gice it a try

29 gauge wire - parallel (two wires wrapped as one while side by side and never crossing) side bu side wrapped as one coil

29 gauge wire. 7 wraps (14 total spine side without legs) 2mm inner diameter. I twist the kegs together for the spheroid to make it easier to capture properly.

With this in there at about.7-.8 ohm...

If you've never had faith in "fancy coils" news the time to try again. It's a fantastic flavor chasing build. And it's very durable once in so not too much recoiling!..

This is for 510 mode not piccoLoid!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I've been looking for the HnP and see on the US seller site and GP site they are not available. I thought I saw that the Heron was coming with an update and the Heron v2 will be retired. Am I correct?
I'm anxiously awaiting my precious Piccoloid v2 but the Heron and especially the Paps v4 has my attention.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I've been looking for the HnP and see on the US seller site and GP site they are not available. I thought I saw that the Heron was coming with an update and the Heron v2 will be retired. Am I correct?
I'm anxiously awaiting my precious Piccoloid v2 but the Heron and especially the Paps v4 has my attention.

The GP Heron v3 will replace the discontinued v2 in Q4 2016, you're right. The HnP is a hybrid produced in very limited quantities and it is currently out of stock. I will update in the future whether we shall make a v2.
The GP PAPS v4 will be available again in a few weeks, currently our CNC facilities are occupied with other projects.

Your custom finish Piccoloid is not ready yet :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hi Ho Perseas, see you and VapourArt are still kicking. Happy to see that and hope all is still good for you. Still kicking here too, but way, way slower.

I haven't been on ECF for many months, but logged in to get some old info off my old PM's here. So had to stop in to rattle your chain, and may hang around ECF for a few days revisiting some parts of it to see how much it's changed.

Still have all the gear I bought from you (actually all the vape gear I've bought the last 3.5 years), but haven't used the GP stuff for around 2 years. Some of it has still never been used (incl the TiX). I only use a few of the 32 Reos that replaced them now and then, so they are mostly out of service too. Now days I run a bunch of Temp Control Mods with a truckload of RTA's, RDA's and RDTA's bought for them. They're what most of the folks run on the foreign forum I've ran on since I left ECF early this year.

Anyway, howdy to any still here from the old days as well.

Spy Out.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread