GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Wish I could settle down and watch the game... Instead, I get to take the kids to the elementary school's "Block Party" (and, no, Angel, there is no drinking for the kids at this one). It will be so much fun! 95F temps on a giant swath of black asphalt... I'm going to have to try to avoid hearing the score so that I can watch the whole game when I get home--at 7 pm.

So... as early as it is... Good night, Treefam!
Darn! No drinking?!...Well then who wants to go that then? :p...Try not to melt out there! ;)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
9/25 - 5: Okay The Conjuring was not as good IMO as the second. Just finished the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead. Was not bad for a zombie show, now I know why they made Shawn of the Dead, good show by the way. And that made me think of Kung Fu Hustle, if you have not seen it, I recommend it. Funny.
:tumble:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/25_#4

And home. Stuff carried in and sitting for a minute. Funny... ride for hours and just want to sit down. Never understood that. :-\

Id agree, Dawn of the dead and Shawn of the dead are pretty good movies. Kung Fu Hustle, yea, funny! I like it too.

Hope everyone is enjoying the evening. Catch ya later.

Positive thoughts sent to all.

maxresdefault.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/25 #5
9/25 - 5: Okay The Conjuring was not as good IMO as the second. Just finished the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead. Was not bad for a zombie show, now I know why they made Shawn of the Dead, good show by the way. And that made me think of Kung Fu Hustle, if you have not seen it, I recommend it. Funny.
:tumble:
Tiggs you are kinds freaking me out with all of those horror movies........but the other one seems OK......I too am taking a break from cleaning & sorting things...........still a long way to go.......but getting through some of it........
vil-automn2.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/25 #6
slm" data-source="post: 18608549" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
9/25_#5

@liblue1 Not a fan of scary movies?

Still relaxing, kinda nice. Even watching a little television.

View attachment 602265
NO way...NO haw....NO where.........NEVER................
getting some things listed.......hope they sell this week.....need them gone............
proxy.php

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
9/25

Stayed at the hospital till @ 11:30am then went back to Mom's house to get a few hours of sleep, met my Sister for supper then back to the hospital where I'll be all nite again. Mom's condition has not changed. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

FB_IMG_1466104814470.jpg

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
9/26 #1

Good Monday morning treefam. Sitting at my desk, coffee in hand, ready for another busy day, or at least I hope it's busy.

Quick update on my daughter, they are sending a physical therapist to my house Friday to start working with her to see if they can loosen the muscles up. If not, then she may have to have a helmet to help reshape her head and fix the muscle issue.

Found out over the weekend my great uncle isn't doing well and may not make it through the week. He has had multiple heart attacks and only about 20% of his heart works.

Have a great day treefam. I will stop back in later.
Continued prayers for @jpf880 and family

NOmzXEd.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. Yesterday's party at the school was hot, as expected, with the added benefit of teeny-bopper pop music from a DJ! :facepalm: Fortunately, my daughter was bored and my son grew tired as well, so I had an excuse to duck out a little early. My wife didn't, though (she had signed up to help clean up), and for her efforts, got splattered with garbage when one of the garbage bags split. :ohmy:

Best wishes for your great uncle, @DaleH1985, and continued wishes for your mother, @jpf880!

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
9/26 #1
Good morning everyone! So today was my last day to sleep in.. Back to work tomorrow :) yay!! Never thought I would be so excited to go to work lol. But I have not left the house since last Tuesday morning and tomorrow will be the day I can finally leave Yay!!!
Crazy, the meds I'm on are causing me to have extremely blurred vision. But I had an old pair of reading glasses and put those on and I can see fine.. I don't know why but they are helping so I guess I'll wear them.

Continued prayers and healing energy to your mom @jpf880
And also to your great uncle and daughter @DaleH1985
1450207723c0a6488b0e29f9214771ab.jpg

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/26 #1
The weekend was sunny and warm for the annual local Fog Fest. There seems to have been a great turnout.
My Kindle went wonky last night and had to wipe it and start all over again.

@jpf880 continued prayers for your mother. Hold her hand, stroke her arm, talk/read to her - she knows you are there.
@DaleH1985 hoping for a quick recovery for your daughter and prayers for your great uncle.
images

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
9/26 #2

Thanks for the support everyone I truly appreciate it. Seems like when it rains, it pours. I hate to see some other members of the treefam going through difficult times as well. Continued well wishes and prayers to all of those in need.

8be9400e5c8f6d45285f253beb25c97c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread