◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Sorry Slots, it's totally a Unicorn project :facepalm: :(
I kinda thought it would go that way ... but they are beautiful, and I had to try ....
I can totally understand,... you are "talented" my friend

The picture with the purple and white flowers is actual color. :)
OHhh that is definitely "special" ... Hard to see sometimes how Peter can let them go :p

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Peng and Elaine awesome mods you both have, congrats
Thanks Steve :)

I figured you would appreciate the pic of the internal poly cap section. I was a little worried about turning the parts so thin but it worked out like a charm. Hopefully I inspired you to turn up something special for your gorgeous pinch too ;)

I agree, the wood sections need a CA finish on them. I just ran out of time here at the shop and didn't buy any CA yet, so that's a project for next week. Thanks for the CA finishing tips, I've never worked with so its really appreciated :thumb:

Search on YouTube videos of "finishing pens with CA". Use this method to finish the rings. Fast, great finish and easy.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Well, that worked much better than my previous tries. 26ga SS, 3mm, .5 ohms. Needs tidying up and better centering but, I'm happy with it.

center Nuppin.jpg

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Morning! Caught up on now 40 pages of banter and pics. Beautiful batch folks. Congrats! And nice work Bee!

I have two in the next batch. Don't ask me why right now I chose to do two at once, cause I'm wondering, or my pocketbook is wondering, this myself.

Did I get greedy? Did I worry about the deeming apocalypse? I don't recall now!

Can't wait to see the magic unfold though! :banana:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Morning! Caught up on now 40 pages of banter and pics. Beautiful batch folks. Congrats! And nice work Bee!

I have two in the next batch. Don't ask me why right now I chose to do two at once, cause I'm wondering, or my pocketbook is wondering, this myself.

Did I get greedy? Did I worry about the deeming apocalypse? I don't recall now!

Can't wait to see the magic unfold though! :banana:

This is going to be interesting! I look forward to seeing the new mods in "dozen batch" #12 :)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
so, just a little "whazzup at the bee thing" . ..

I'm doing a wee wittow group of Nutcases this week. And it should take just that long. And then I'll launch into batch12 Pinches/Nutter (basically, month of Oct.). I also took on a little repair job that has blossomed into a full-grown-horse of a repair job. Which is great, fine. But it's going to take a couple days of my schedule too.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I think once the sun comes out here (hopefully sometime this next week) I need to make a video of this... I was just saying to a friend on here that it's kinda like when you're out hiking in some amazing place, and you have the feeling that you can't take it all in. Like your eyes just aren't big enough... that's sort of how I feel when I look at my Pinch. :wub:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I think once the sun comes out here (hopefully sometime this next week) I need to make a video of this... I was just saying to a friend on here that it's kinda like when you're out hiking in some amazing place, and you have the feeling that you can't take it all in. Like your eyes just aren't big enough... that's sort of how I feel when I look at my Pinch. :wub:
Aw! That's awesome!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

That is the best way to describe it, that I have ever read!

Take a lot more photo's, then go look at them. You will see patterns in the photo's that you did not notice when in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread