• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have been neglecting my daily card...............they are in the other room and I don't have access to them yet.........but I will by the end of the day........
with my new cards ...for today is gave me the Ace of Pentacles.........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I have been neglecting my daily card...............they are in the other room and I don't have access to them yet.........but I will by the end of the day........
with my new cards ...for today is gave me the Ace of Pentacles.........

The Ace of Pentacles is the foundation for all kinds of projects in the real world; this foundaton is as valuable as gold, and as solid as concrete. It is the cornerstone of a building that might stand for decades, or crumble to dust after a few years - this is determined by how the rest of the structure is put together. The Ace of Pentacles is not the promise of long-lasting financial and material security that some might expect, but it is the sign that such things are within your reach. It gives you the resources to go in search of higher goals.

It's alright you have had some stuff to do.......

Reactions: liblue1

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I got the 5 of Pentacles for my card today............I will be doing a full reading tonight.......I hope it can explain this..........I don't want to be out in the cold........
6fad2b0f1203fca589732780fe5b701d.jpg
8a33c236ae1bd7751547ef4c7aff8652.jpg
ab5fb0596bc27183eefd64c20cad1ce0.jpg
,,,she's leading them to shelter ..(my take on it...) ..the children don't look in distress in the first pic, altho they are not dressed for the weather...aw poor kitty...the older one is looking out for the lame footed one ...hope your full reading helped clarify in a favorable way...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
,,,she's leading them to shelter ..(my take on it...) ..the children don't look in distress in the first pic, altho they are not dressed for the weather...aw poor kitty...the older one is looking out for the lame footed one ...hope your full reading helped clarify in a favorable way...
I like your view of it, and it can be true. A warning that can go either way, but your choice.

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Ace of Pentacles is the foundation for all kinds of projects in the real world; this foundaton is as valuable as gold, and as solid as concrete. It is the cornerstone of a building that might stand for decades, or crumble to dust after a few years - this is determined by how the rest of the structure is put together. The Ace of Pentacles is not the promise of long-lasting financial and material security that some might expect, but it is the sign that such things are within your reach. It gives you the resources to go in search of higher goals.

It's alright you have had some stuff to do.......
Thanks....but I mustn't neglect them or this thread...............

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No the 5 of Pentacles it not a nice card.............it means "lost my shirt at the race track".......a loss in material things............

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
You are going to be more pensive and reflective than usual today, Capricorn, with the Leo Moon in your eighth house of resources. This is a great day to start a serious conversation with someone you care about, and you will be able to see the bonds deepen as you do. The conversation may involve how you find balance with each other in either a financial or emotional situation. But the Venus and Jupiter sextile today will yield information for you as well. What information or secrets are you hoping for today, Cap?

Cryptic, no idea, or what.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
My card today the Three of Pentacles

The Three of Pentacles embodies the principle that hard work and service are rewards unto themselves. Everyone seeks a job that they can enjoy and do well at, and this card shows such careers that are both emotionally and financially fulfilling. It seems that this kind of career is less and less available these days, but the Three of Pentacles shows that some of us can still find such work. These jobs are those which inspire you to work hard, to do your best and to cooperate with others towards the accomplishment of a common goal. They are fulfilling on all levels.

This card often shows the master at work, the professional who has learned all aspects of his career and is now putting all that knowledge to use in the real world. If you want to be like this in your job, there are many things that you must do. You have to be responsible and fair in your dealings with others. You must stick to schedules, follow procedures, and do everything by the book. All of this may sound boring and counterproductive to expression of the self, but this is a Pentacle card, and this is the suit of regulations and conservativism. The Pentacles ideal is security given by convention.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card today the Three of Pentacles

The Three of Pentacles embodies the principle that hard work and service are rewards unto themselves. Everyone seeks a job that they can enjoy and do well at, and this card shows such careers that are both emotionally and financially fulfilling. It seems that this kind of career is less and less available these days, but the Three of Pentacles shows that some of us can still find such work. These jobs are those which inspire you to work hard, to do your best and to cooperate with others towards the accomplishment of a common goal. They are fulfilling on all levels.

This card often shows the master at work, the professional who has learned all aspects of his career and is now putting all that knowledge to use in the real world. If you want to be like this in your job, there are many things that you must do. You have to be responsible and fair in your dealings with others. You must stick to schedules, follow procedures, and do everything by the book. All of this may sound boring and counterproductive to expression of the self, but this is a Pentacle card, and this is the suit of regulations and conservativism. The Pentacles ideal is security given by convention.
I needed to draw that card for myself today...........I think I will do a full reading before I head out...........

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
That's a really positive card, Tiggs! :)
...I wouldn't want to annoy Fortuna BY YELLING AT HER ... lol :eek:
Good Luck Blue!
So..you were sitting in your lawn chair...with your witche's hat and broom beneath it ...and your refreshments on the side table...doing a lil light reading before bed :rolleyes: beneath the apple and pentacle tree.... :D

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
The Virgo Moon is in your ninth house of foreign affairs today, Capricorn, but is also void of course. This makes today a better planning day than doing. Any way you can amp up your foreign connections though is favored today. It’s also an excellent day for travel planning, or even relocating your job across the world if that is the inspiration that is striking you today. And if you have romance from afar, today is a great day to make a big move here as well. Just take it slowly. What foreign plans are on your mind today, Cap?

Exactly, going to be hard to get my outside today, may go for a short walk, but resting today, and searching online, and making calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread