Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
here it is in action......... View attachment 546687

That's very similar to what these guys do with Vamos.

12717728.jpg

Reactions: thetrucker

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I second the istick Mini 10w. I love mine so much...I just ordered several more in various colors from Vapes.com last night. Big Year End Blowout Sale going on for 30% off everything using code 2016. Cost then for the kit is only $14 + S/H!
iStick 10 with the Eleaf GS tank (stubby).

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Just picked up a Joyetech eGo AIO as a stealth vape for the wife. Hits hard in a very small package. Leak proof design. Nice design for cheap. All the companies now going back and introducing old school type vapes. May pickup a second one for myself. My Micro Stick is nice, other than the 18300, which do not last long and the leaking to deal with. CHEERS!
Did she like it? Still use it?
My friends that are reviewers say that it's the best puffing rig for a steal at under $20.
They recommend the 1.0 SS coils and feel that one should be included.
Which coils has the Mrs. been using?

I have one on the way with 2 packs of 1.0 SS coils from Sweet Vapes for $37 bucks.

Reactions: wheelie

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Did she like it? Still use it?
My friends that are reviewers say that it's the best puffing rig for a steal at under $20.
They recommend the 1.0 SS coils and feel that one should be included.
Which coils has the Mrs. been using?

I have one on the way with 2 packs of 1.0 SS coils from Sweet Vapes for $37 bucks.
I run .6 Notch coils in the stock coils which I rebuild myself. They get used for stealth vapes when we go out some places.

mattmc92

Sep 6, 2016
i am currently using an istick with a subtank or a candypens with a super tank.
I am looking for something even smaller to keep in my pocket. I used to have a mini ego with a short cartomizer that filled that role, but I no longer have that. Any suggestions? Thanks

im using an eleaf istick power nano 1100mah 40w/tc device with melo 3 mini.
thing is ......n tiny. produces decent clouds and flavour. adjustable airflow. no leaks.
ec coil options for mtl or dtl. im vaping mine at 30w semi ocassionally for a few minutes a time.
lasts the day easily. was cheap too.

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
My stealth setup is my Plato. Fits nicely in my hand, as well as my pocket. With low wattage, the battery can last me well over a day. And being all contained except for the small drip tip, it doesn't even look like a vape product.
i have one with broken screw mounts and leaky seals,i'm going to nick the board off it and make my own mod ..some research to do first though ...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread