4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Whyyyyy does he always have an injury before the annual vaca?

GIIIRRRRRRRLLLLLLL! Don't get me started! It's bcuz he plays more golf in the summer and work/trying to get projects done. He thinks he's spider man and tried to jump from a higher roof down to a lower one. He's an idiot.

Had to change my little vaca plans for next weekend. My uncle passed, so we'll go down to Jersey a day earlier for the funeral, then to the Jersey Shore and the Chowderfest.

So sorry for you loss :(

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
so, u got a thing for idiots eh?

ohmahgawd! i just swallowed a bee!...wait,, it was a gummy bear...never mind....i fergot i was eating...

what was i saying again?

Didn't know bees taste like gummy bears---good to know :facepalm:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Ya, I always said I needed to buy menthol for that reason. I have 12 mls of Kringles that I had in stash for some reason. Wish it was like Cool Mist or whatever. Wait...is that even a flavor? LOLOLOLOL. Or mystic something?

Ok, I don't know the menthols obviously

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Mid-Week. Tomorrow after work head down to the Jersey Shore. Lots of rain predicted until noon Sunday, just in time for the Chowderfest.

Trying to convince the Mrs to eat Thursday at Jose Tejas. That place is really good. Thanks Cinder for the tip!!!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
is krayzee here in Tejas....lows in teh 60's, high in teh 70's; purty gurls in skimpy clothings just walking around...

some days, i almost wonder if i should wear pants...so peepols will stop staring. then i eat a hot dog and some gummy bears wif scotch and forget about what i wuz thinkin aboot. and thats why if you steal a heart yer a romantic, but if you steal a kidney then yer a criminal.

stewpid llamas....

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
is krayzee here in Tejas....lows in teh 60's, high in teh 70's; purty gurls in skimpy clothings just walking around...

some days, i almost wonder if i should wear pants...so peepols will stop staring. then i eat a hot dog and some gummy bears wif scotch and forget about what i wuz thinkin aboot. and thats why if you steal a heart yer a romantic, but if you steal a kidney then yer a criminal.

stewpid llamas....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Llamas are cute but they spit gross brown stuff so there cute in a very ugly way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread