Flavor rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary f g

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
homewood, il
Hey everybody....need your help. I want a new rta for flavor, dual coils, big enough deck for some fused claptons (velocity style). I'll be using on an original rx200 (have read some rta's may not be the best idea because of the 510) I guess the mage and tornado nano are out of the question because of mixed reviews and also the serpent mini 25 on account of the 510. Suggestions are very much appreciated.

Reactions: Clark Kent

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey everybody....need your help. I want a new rta for flavor, dual coils, big enough deck for some fused claptons (velocity style). I'll be using on an original rx200 (have read some rta's may not be the best idea because of the 510) I guess the mage and tornado nano are out of the question because of mixed reviews and also the serpent mini 25 on account of the 510. Suggestions are very much appreciated.
The two best flavor chasing attys i ever used are tge Silverplay Nano, and the Goblin Mini.

Both have claustophobic decks uses dual coils, and you can't use Clapton coils.

I have to say the flavor is OUT OF THE WORLD!

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
You might want to check out These,
Limitless+ V1,
Original Ijoy Tornato,
Griffin 25 regular or 25 Mini,
Siegeli Moonshot either version,

I have all of these, they all fit great on my RX200, They all are all above average for flavor, The Tornato and Moonshot might be a bit of a challenge if your not use to building on a deck that spins, just have to stick a allen key through the airflow to stop it. The Limitless + is personaly my favorite for ease of build. The Tornato would be the the Cheapest if cost is a issue. VaporBeast has them in their Clearance now, and they have a 12% discount code FLASH that knocks it down to only $11.41, Free shipping over $35

Reactions: gary f g

gary f g

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
homewood, il
You might want to check out These,
Limitless+ V1,
Original Ijoy Tornato,
Griffin 25 regular or 25 Mini,
Siegeli Moonshot either version,

I have all of these, they all fit great on my RX200, They all are all above average for flavor, The Tornato and Moonshot might be a bit of a challenge if your not use to building on a deck that spins, just have to stick a allen key through the airflow to stop it. The Limitless + is personaly my favorite for ease of build. The Tornato would be the the Cheapest if cost is a issue. VaporBeast has them in their Clearance now, and they have a 12% discount code FLASH that knocks it down to only $11.41, Free shipping over $35

Cost isn't necessarily an issue...not drowning in dollars but not parched for them either, I dunno if an rdta is up my alley....not sure if I completely understand the concept.....are they prone to leaking if left on their side? If so that a deal breaker for me. Want something that can be my all day tank. If I'm not mistaken is the griffin less flavorful than the other options you gave?

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Well looks like I'm a little late for this but I was going to say I have a Herakles RTA it has flavor and clouds for days it sports a juice control and airflow control velocity deck and is 24mm device, I also have the Ohmega BFT rta which is a beast tank for sure, the UD Zephyrus v1, a Movkin JC25-RTA, subtank mini, moonshot, billow v1 and v2 and a KayFun v5 on order for ultimate flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread