GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
It's 86 here. We coastal people do not do well in anything over 80, particularly when there is no breeze. Fog please.
Umm.... I'm 5 minutes from the beach. :?: The temperature is now 106--and the wind? Santa Ana winds from the East....

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/26 #3
thank you all for well wishes for Tarzan (the kitty man) .... I am going to have to administer meds and food and liquids by strynge until such time as we can figger out what's wrong with him... Those of you with unmentionables know how challenging just doing just ONE of those things can be...!! .... :eek:
:tumble:

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Those of you with unmentionables know how challenging just doing just ONE of those things can be...!! .... help :eek:
Is Tarzan eating or drinking on his own at all? How much of the meds can be mixed in with yummy-smelling tuna (or water drained from a tuna can)?

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Enough of this..... after close to three years, I have papers that drop the second daughters insurance from my name. She was not even my daughter, and I took care of her and turned her around. Another older. My youngest Autumn Texas..... Aut. better than first , at least what I told her...

926 - 3:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Nice car @tiggerrts - you deserve it! :thumbs:

@KatzWh1skers - hope Tarzan is all better soon...sending special healing kitty vibes.

@DaleH1985 - prayers for your great uncle and hoping they can fix the problem with your daughter soon.

@jpf880 - continued prayers for mom and some extra healing energy for her.

@liblue1 - I take all those things as signs that that job was just not the one for you...you'll find the right one...I've passed up several myself that just weren't right...I certainly didn't leave one bad place, just to be put into something worse...will keep sending positive vibes for you.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9\25 #4
Thank you on behalf of TZan...Tuna juice water was all he would eat lately,Count...so when he snubbed even that,it was time for a vet visit. He is eating a lil solid tonite...he's prob on to me. :p
...if I were him I would forego my attempts to force feed as well:rolleyes:
...now where is that mail armor when I need it??!:cool:
My continued prayers to all in need as well :nun:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
9/26

Working on loading some software and stuff to the new puter - hoping it goes smooth.

bonsai-tree-care-12.jpg

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/26 #6
Walked in the house and almost turned right around to go to a movie with air conditioning. Have the fans going and it is cooling down.
I can recommend Pillpockets in both chicken and salmon flavor if Tzan is eating. If I am late with the daily meds I hear about it.
Continued prayers for all.
May your evening be joyous and peaceful.
images

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
9/26_#2

Good morning Treefam. Positive thoughts and energy sent to all in need. Family, children and pets... Hope all gets better soon!

View attachment 602371
Ditto!
9/26 - 2: Prayers to all those in need, may your day be blessed and good. Hope you get into the vet Katz. So here is my "sorta new to me" car. Fully legal, in my name.......... finally.
View attachment 602401
And my big tree in the yard, was nearly dead when we showed up. Sure loves some care. The yard was nothing but dirt when we showed up as well, years to get anything to take with Texas summer heat, and a tree that loves water.
:thumbs:
9/26 #4
I am back already............actually I have been back for awhile...........but was cleaning up some things...........and putting others things away...........It's a good thing I didn't really want that job.......it probably isn't for me......
More healing energy to those in need...........
vil-automn2.gif
"If not this, something better" is what I liked to tell myself before interviews. May you find the right fit.
9/26 #5

Well said and a ditto from me.

It's 86 here. We coastal people do not do well in anything over 80, particularly when there is no breeze. Fog please.
images
100 here today. :2c:
Umm.... I'm 5 minutes from the beach. :?: The temperature is now 106--and the wind? Santa Ana winds from the East....
:shock:

Good Vibes and Prayers Tree Fam!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/25 #4
thanks westhc
....this med should be crushed ..mixed with water ..administered by syringe ..and then flushed down with more water
....I was tempted to tell the vet that we are talking about an unmentionable..not some nice docile baby lamb :eek:! ... I know how to wrap them in a towel to do this.....it just pains me to have to put him thru it :(
Gnite tree fam

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/26 #6
@liblue1 - I take all those things as signs that that job was just not the one for you...you'll find the right one...I've passed up several myself that just weren't right...I certainly didn't leave one bad place, just to be put into something worse...will keep sending positive vibes for you.
Thank you............
"If not this, something better" is what I liked to tell myself before interviews. May you find the right fit.
Thank you..........and that goes to all who have mentioned it or thought it...................
It's hard because I have been out of it for so long............I guess I can't just expect to jump right back in and pick up where I left off..........things have changed and I must also.........
so with that I am off for tonight.........
Good night Treefam...........
vil-automn2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread