Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
We stopped shakin for a few mins lol
image.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Those are baby shakes karen

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
We've had swarms most of the day, I slept through the early ones this morning lol.
The ones that shake ya outta bed are scary lol

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
We've had swarms most of the day, I slept through the early ones this morning lol.
The ones that shake ya outta bed are scary lol
I cant agree more, but i think i have mentioned this before, i once slept thru a 6.6 while stationed on adak many moons ago

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So today it's going to be rough......I'm at universal studios for Superstore.....brought 3 mods with me..........and forgot my juice! Luckily the three mods were full, so I'll just have to ration myself and hope what I have lasts the day.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So today it's going to be rough......I'm at universal studios for Superstore.....brought 3 mods with me..........and forgot my juice! Luckily the three mods were full, so I'll just have to ration myself and hope what I have lasts the day.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Noooooooooo! I hope you make it!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Lmaoooo...one of these days I'm gonna get busted!
Maybe not! Every once in a while I still see someone sneaking a vape at the store. Just be super stealth and make sure you are in an aisle where there is already a scent, lol! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Me to, i vape at work, and they have a no tobacco policy here. Yes they include vaping as well, but luckily i work in a separate and more uncomfortable building than everyone else so we tend to get away with breaking that rule a little easier at night

That's how it was for me in Transcription, too. I worked alone so I felt pretty safe vaping in the office. Once Housekeeping busted me but she vapes, too, so it was all good. :D

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
That's how it was for me in Transcription, too. I worked alone so I felt pretty safe vaping in the office. Once Housekeeping busted me but she vapes, too, so it was all good. :D
Most of the people i work with are smokers so they know i wont rat them out, heck i tell them where my old hiding spots were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread