Nautilus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRobin

Aug 18, 2016
@RedRobin I have to think there is sweetener in that e-liquid and I have never had a spitting problem with my N-X even when I have filled it so high the liquid squeezes out when I screw the top on.
Yeah there is, it's ry4 dou le tobacco
@RedRobin I have to think there is sweetener in that e-liquid and I have never had a spitting problem with my N-X even when I have filled it so high the liquid squeezes out when I screw the top on.
There is sweetener it's a ry4 double tobacco juice with caramel. Going to try another juice, l am over the cravings now so l don't need tobacco but l do luv the sweet taste

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I didn't like the short drip tip, so I used a straw to make a 510 drip tip adapter. :D

hannaone.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's one thing l hate about the Nautilus X wish the drip tip was longer
straw.jpg

10mm piece of a large drinking straw makes a nice drip tip adapter, I can use any of my 510 drip tips now. :D Wish there had better colors in the pack, DW got them for milk shakes.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
search their e-cig category and sort by date listed - FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

The acrylic ones in the 3rd row and down are the ones referred to I assume
Thanks, I had already done that, but I was wanting a link to what was "confirmed" would work as a 510 drip tip adapter. What I can see from the pictures, which need to be more of, one end looks like the hole is larger. Only reason I would order one is for a 510 drip tip adapter, and I don't want to get one that won't work for that. :)

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I got my 4ml adapter for my tank in the mail today! Just for my ADV as I'm constantly refilling the tank. It's pretty cool! And does make the vape a bit cooler. I have truly grown to love this tank. Haven't touched my triton mini tanks in a very long time. Still use my nautilus minis though ;)

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
I recently got the 1.8 ohm coils, and its a massive improvement. at 12watts, its working very well and fairly cool as well. seems to even produce more vapor and the flavor is consistent. I would say that the 1.8's are better in every way than the 1.5s that came with it. I really couldn't find any decent way to use those where they were good. The 1.8s were great right out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread