Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I ordered two 18350 mods called "Mr. Q" by SMY, from GearBest. After a month, it was determined that their shipper NL, had Xray'ed the package and rejected it. According to Gearbest, it would then be destroyed, and too bad for me. I was persistent and eventually got a full PayPal refund, though Gearbest made sure I knew just how unprecedented that was. Now I've stopped buying directly from Chinese discount sites, as they wanted to place the blame on me for ordering "illegal" items. These mods don't even come with batteries! Now with the FDA crap in effect, I realized that ordering from these sites is like gambling, you might not get your order, and according to their fine print, lose your money. Once this starts happening more and more often, these sites will lose all their US business, and perhaps wish they had become more involved in vaping advocacy.
It is getting bad with rejected packages from distributors and factories. They are also cracking down on brokerage and duty fees. Many Chinese sites set the values way below actual on the customs forms, so the items don't cost anything. Now these are getting rejected at customs. Chinese orders are going to start costing a bit more.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
It is getting bad with rejected packages from distributors and factories. They are also cracking down on brokerage and duty fees. Many Chinese sites set the values way below actual on the customs forms, so the items don't cost anything. Now these are getting rejected at customs. Chinese orders are going to start costing a bit more.

Agreed, I'm done with them all. Folks can ignore the early road signs if they can afford to gamble. I got lucky, being persistent, I got a refund, doubt I would ever get another from GB. I was accused of vendor bashing, when I was really trying to warn members. The storm is just beginning. Be careful.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hi Gormly,
will you be stocking the Aspire NX75 mod ?
Thamks
I finally got my NX75 in. It is really touchy with the types of batteries you can use. I used an Efest 3100 in it, and when sliding in the base, it started arcing and the battery heated up. I was able to rip the cover off (and the battery, since it is in the cover).

I'm using it with the Aspire ICR and it is working fine. Got the EVO tank with it, and the Evo coils. These aren't bad at all. Wondering when they were released.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I finally got my NX75 in. It is really touchy with the types of batteries you can use. I used an Efest 3100 in it, and when sliding in the base, it started arcing and the battery heated up. I was able to rip the cover off (and the battery, since it is in the cover).

I'm using it with the Aspire ICR and it is working fine. Got the EVO tank with it, and the Evo coils. These aren't bad at all. Wondering when they were released.

Useing efest 3000 and some name brand batteries all flat tops no probems.
After using it a while the only thing i'm not crazy about is it's boxy shape which is uncomfortable in hand.
But mine being cnc machined aluminum makes it super lightweight the other NX75 models made of zinc and the stainless one i figure must be somewhat heavier.

Have the HCigar VT75 with the evolv board . It is not much taller but the design is so comfortable in hand Only thing is the battery cover for some folks is a pain as i hear folks cross threading it and admit i came close as well at first but then got the hang of it being patient its now easy to put cover on and turning the mod itself after the threads catch.
Will get stock up on some more of these as this one out of all the mods i have this is my absolute favorite.

Some more of these and i'm done stocking up with Everything to vape (im diy) with till i'm pushing up daisy's as i have more than what i actually really need at my age !

Dvx67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Lexington, KY
I just received 2 of the batteries below today. I am trying to charge them with my ego chargers that I have had for a while and work fine for my other batteries. When charging these the chargers switch to done (green light) after just a few minutes. When I then try to use the batteries with my Evod2 glass and mini pro tanks equipped with double coils at 1.5 ohms, the buttons on the batteries just flash like they are out of power, or maybe a short? Not sure but both are doing the same thing and my other batteries work fine with these devices. Any ideas?

DV eGo-T Pro 650mah - Blue

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I just received 2 of the batteries below today. I am trying to charge them with my ego chargers that I have had for a while and work fine for my other batteries. When charging these the chargers switch to done (green light) after just a few minutes. When I then try to use the batteries with my Evod2 glass and mini pro tanks equipped with double coils at 1.5 ohms, the buttons on the batteries just flash like they are out of power, or maybe a short? Not sure but both are doing the same thing and my other batteries work fine with these devices. Any ideas?

DV eGo-T Pro 650mah - Blue
Go ahead and send in a tick on our Contact Us page, so I can get your personal info to look up the order. I may need to replace them. For the most part, we've had some go out with very little battery left. If you place them on a charger for at least 8 hours (or overnight), they will come back to life. We've had a couple that haven't come back also. So if they need replacing, it is best to get a ticket involved so your personal info isn't in public view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread