GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
9/27 #1
It's 1:08am here and I woke up about 30 minutes ago and can't back to sleep. I guess because lately I've just been lounging around the house (not by choice lol) and I usually get up at 3 get ready, go to work, work all day come home help the kids with homework, clean up some ,cook dinner and then take a bath and get to bed. I'm usually in bed by 7:30 since I get up so early. Well I go back to work tomorrow, so I tried going to bed early.. Took forever to fall asleep and now I'm up 2 hours early... Ughhh I guess I will find something to do around here.. Goodnight everyone
779e58728f7d50fb0e07d2ec2a7720d2.jpg

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
9/27 #2
15 min rule
Good morning everyone. Well I didn't find anything to do... I just laid in bed till it was time to get up.. Now it's coffee and off to work. I feel like its been forever since I've been. Hopefully I make it through the day.. I'm pretty sure I will, just nervous cause all these meds make me nauseous.
Well I guess I better get moving, BBL
cb8857bba0c5d82dcee11cfb8b484ebf.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/27 #1
..I am up with the night owls as well, lol ...
You will likely run on adrenalin today, Mandikay ...
I'm impressed that you stick with that 730 goin to bed time ....best I could usually swing was 8 or 830 :rolleyes:
All that wakin up ..no, now go back to sleep is pretty crazy stuff JPF ....hang in there...its when they change things that things get loopy..
Let's hope today goes better than yesterday :facepalm:
:tumble:

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/27 #1
Morning all. Yes today is supposed to be cooler but it's already in the mid 60s and the sun isn't up yet. Here's hoping.
Fans all over the house worked pretty well to cool things off.
I know many of you are saying = poor thing a high of 88 - how to survive. But after growing up in the midwest summers and winters I'm spoiled.
images

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

@Mandikay, @DaleH1985 and @liblue1 - May the force be with you!
9/25 #4
thanks westhc
....this med should be crushed ..mixed with water ..administered by syringe ..and then flushed down with more water
....I was tempted to tell the vet that we are talking about an unmentionable..not some nice docile baby lamb :eek:! ... I know how to wrap them in a towel to do this.....it just pains me to have to put him thru it :(
Gnite tree fam
Not the same at all, but I just administered my unmentionable's monthly flea med. Well tried, it's always a fight no matter how sneaky, clever or quick I try to be. Half gets shaken off and I'm lucky to get half of the vial on her to begin with! :facepalm:
9/25 #5
..alright..this has been a very strange day ... :yawn: ..let's just chalk it up and move along Monday
Wishing all a pleasant night
Yesterday was only Monday?! :cry:
Good morning, everyone. I'm so ready to go back to bed. It was 85F outside when I went to bed (and it was warmer inside). They say today will be cooler...

Thoughts, @jpf880...
Ugh...
It's expected to be 10 degrees cooler here today, thank goodness!

Continued prayers @jpf880! :nun:

I forgot to tell y'all that we went to see Dolly Parton this past Saturday, and she was amazing!

@tiggerrts - These vid's are especially for you:

Have a terrific day, everyone!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
@tiggerrts - These vid's are especially for you:
Thank you Ranger, I can not speak; just too negative........ morning all. Talked to the lawyer, I am being conned. The ex family is using me.... again.... again.

9/27 - 1:
and strange to know that I understand life so well.........

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
9/27 #2
...as life savvy as we think we r ...we r often blind and therefore blindsided ..by those we put our trust in...and love....If you are being conned... then enuf of this,Tiggs.
Anthing you did or you think you owe them has Ibeen paid many times over in full and then some.
And a happy Tuesday to y,all
:p

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/27_#2

@Mandikay Hope your first day back is going well!

@jpf880 Continued thoughts and prayers.

@KatzWh1skers Hope the meds are working.

It's a nice sunny 64 here. No idea what to do so I'm going to go get coffee. I'll catch ya later. Hope it's a good day. :)

62903.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/27 #1
Morning Treefam......I am up and making some tea........I should try to get things ready....I am meeting with a buyer tomorrow to sell some antiques.........
Healing energy & good thoughts JPF & all in need...........
vil-automn2.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/27 #2
I was freaking out yesterday as my MB's were depleted quickly this week.........but as i went to shut down I found out why....I got the windows update...it took forever with all of the starts & restarts...so I was up late waiting for it to finish........
vil-automn2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread