Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
*sigh*... just requested an order cancellation from Gearbest. I ordered on 9/2 and finally ran out of patience. Hopefully they process a refund in a timely manner.

FYI I ordered from GB on 08/17 and received the mod 25-days later.

And yes, patience was essential. [emoji111]️️

Reactions: inswva

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
FYI I ordered from GB on 08/17 and received the mod 25-days later.

And yes, patience was essential. [emoji111]️️

Well, I'm on day 21 and the thing hasn't even shipped. I also got no response from their "customer service" - I even posted in the GB thread here on ECF and tagged the GB rep who runs the thread. She ignored the post. My enthusiasm for the mod has waned anyway. Plenty of things to spend my squonk money on, that's for sure.

Reactions: jazzvaper

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
MFS has these in stock (as of this post, only brown and red are left) and are running a 20% off sale on all DNA devices. The final price comes out to slightly under $120. This is the combo package with the RDA, by the way. I've been curious to try squonking, so I figured that this would be a good way to give it a shot.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I haven't bought a new squonker in a looong time (been using nothing but Reos for the past few years), but when I heard about this, for the price, I couldn't resist. I just got mine in today and it's been great. Had to fiddle a bit with the TC settings for my 316L build in the stumpy, but once dialed in, it's a fantastic vape. It's a pretty hefty mod, and it feels pretty durable and high end, despite the price. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the little plastic insert between the battery and bottle, I wish Lost Vape would've had separate compartments for both, but maybe that's just me.

Regardless, it looks pretty sexy and the performance is top-notch. I'm liking it so far. I got mine from Elementvape for around $130, since GB was out of stock (which is probably a good thing, from I'm hearing).
IMG_20160926_200946_914.jpg

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
I received my Therion yesterday and attempted to set it up upon returning home from work. The reason why I say "attempted" is because the Delirium RDA included in the package is probably the most poorly manufactured vape-related item I've ever come across. As I was attempting to tighten the coils, wound with .28 gauge Kanthal wire, I found that the grub screws left about a millimeter of space when tightened fully. The coil ends were not clamped down at all. To make matters worse, the hex slots in the screws became stripped as I was trying to unscrew them.

I have my share of experience when it comes to using rebuildable atomizers, so this was definitely not caused by user error. The mod itself appears to be a solid, well-built device, one that I can't wait to use. The RDA bundled with it? Not so much.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I received my Therion yesterday and attempted to set it up upon returning home from work. The reason why I say "attempted" is because the Delirium RDA included in the package is probably the most poorly manufactured vape-related item I've ever come across. As I was attempting to tighten the coils, wound with .28 gauge Kanthal wire, I found that the grub screws left about a millimeter of space when tightened fully. The coil ends were not clamped down at all. To make matters worse, the hex slots in the screws became stripped as I was trying to unscrew them.

I have my share of experience when it comes to using rebuildable atomizers, so this was definitely not caused by user error. The mod itself appears to be a solid, well-built device, one that I can't wait to use. The RDA bundled with it? Not so much.

Yeah...I didn't even attempt it. Mainly, I'm just not a fan of that much air, to begin with. Into the vape drawer it goes.

daveid777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Baltimore, MD

I used the spare screws from my Velocity mini clone (which I also use on the Therion) and they are a perfect fit in the Delerium. I prefer the Velocity, and see a v2 clone in my near future, unless I find a similar 23mm tank I'd rather use. But with the top air slots closed, the flavor on the Delerium is quite nice.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Any specific RDA you'd recommend? I heard great things about the Velocity V2, but I'm a bit gun shy to spend $125 and risk not liking it.

I've been using Stumpys for quite a while now, they're great attys if you can find some BF by CAM (Catfish Atty Mods). I'm not sure if he's still doing them or not (been out of the loop for awhile), but he always has a variety of BF RDAs in stock, so you could see what he has.

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
I used the spare screws from my Velocity mini clone (which I also use on the Therion) and they are a perfect fit in the Delerium. I prefer the Velocity, and see a v2 clone in my near future, unless I find a similar 23mm tank I'd rather use. But with the top air slots closed, the flavor on the Delerium is quite nice.

I've been using Stumpys for quite a while now, they're great attys if you can find some BF by CAM (Catfish Atty Mods). I'm not sure if he's still doing them or not (been out of the loop for awhile), but he always has a variety of BF RDAs in stock, so you could see what he has.

Thanks for the advice! I just picked up a Velocity v2 clone (the Tobeco version). If I end up liking it, I'll pick up the authentic version.

Reactions: JamezC

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules : Absolutely no mention of off site Co-Ops/Group Buys

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
  • Deleted by classwife

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
  • Deleted by classwife

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
Had a bit of an issue with mine that I didn't notice immediately. Fire button was sticking on when pressed a certain way. Spoke to Rob at Vapegeek and he said easy fix and to send it back. I wasn't too keen on potentially a month or more wait for it to travel to the UK and back so I asked if I could possibly do it. He gave me some instructions so I took it apart and one of the screws holding the board in was a little loose so I tightened that slightly and reseated the buttons and its all good now.

On another note I've stopped using the battery spacer thing because it actually seems to compress the bottle a bit making it harder to press. I don't see any reason for it to be there really. I've had no leaks from the bottle or the 510, if it did leak a little I wouldn't be too worried about a few drops on the battery and if there was a huge leak its not going to stop the juice from getting past anyway. Not too much of a worry about juice getting to the board either.

Scottums

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
Rochester, NY
Had a bit of an issue with mine that I didn't notice immediately. Fire button was sticking on when pressed a certain way. Spoke to Rob at Vapegeek and he said easy fix and to send it back. I wasn't too keen on potentially a month or more wait for it to travel to the UK and back so I asked if I could possibly do it. He gave me some instructions so I took it apart and one of the screws holding the board in was a little loose so I tightened that slightly and reseated the buttons and its all good now.

On another note I've stopped using the battery spacer thing because it actually seems to compress the bottle a bit making it harder to press. I don't see any reason for it to be there really. I've had no leaks from the bottle or the 510, if it did leak a little I wouldn't be too worried about a few drops on the battery and if there was a huge leak its not going to stop the juice from getting past anyway. Not too much of a worry about juice getting to the board either.
Could you forward me those instructions? I'm having the same problem where the button sticks when I press it with my thumb.

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
Rewrote the instructions with a bit more detail but these are the pics he sent me.

Remove all screws as per the first 4 pics, grub screws outside, inside the battery bay and the 510, you'll also have to remove the wood panels and the screws underneath. I used a butter knife to remove wood panels, just be careful as they are quite thin, best to pry the corner up and then slide something underneath.

Check the plastic sled is in place properly and that the screws holding the board in are tight, don't overtighten them though. If everything seems good the button might just have not been sitting on the plastic holder properly. Just put the buttons back on the sled and slide it back into the mod and give it a test before screwing everything back in.

2rm137c.jpg

24vr22b.jpg

34zan7s.jpg

2qwmmnm.jpg

24mchf8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread